Help with pottery MCM animals- mouse and dog

3 posters

Go down

Help with pottery MCM animals- mouse and dog Empty Help with pottery MCM animals- mouse and dog

Post by BobRhonda August 17th 2012, 1:47 pm

Hi all, A newbie to the board here, trying to figure out who made these cute little animals. A mouse and dog, I'm thinking scandinavian, but I may be wrong. Any thoughts? Thanks for looking!!

Image Hosting by Vendio

Image Hosting by Vendio

Image Hosting by Vendio

Image Hosting by Vendio

Image Hosting by Vendio" alt="" />
BobRhonda
BobRhonda

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2012-08-17

Back to top Go down

Help with pottery MCM animals- mouse and dog Empty Re: Help with pottery MCM animals- mouse and dog

Post by brin mcardle August 18th 2012, 1:15 am

how sweet
brin mcardle
brin mcardle

Number of posts : 2715
Registration date : 2011-06-18

Back to top Go down

Help with pottery MCM animals- mouse and dog Empty Re: Help with pottery MCM animals- mouse and dog

Post by BobRhonda August 19th 2012, 4:56 pm

I'm continuing to research these, I was looking at the Lisa Larson Lilla Zoo series and see some parallels in the general form. Were there other similar series that this might be part of?
BobRhonda
BobRhonda

Back to top Go down

Post by NaomiM August 19th 2012, 5:32 pm

I've been drooling over Lisa Larsson pieces for a while, and these are not ones I've come across in my searches. If there were hers I'm fairly sure they would be marked.

Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 31590
Registration date : 2012-05-15

http://bispm.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by BobRhonda August 19th 2012, 6:09 pm

I was looking at the construction of the Lilla Zoo pieces and the general construction, the 'V' shape of the body seems similar. Also the color of the clay looks like some of her stuff. Wondering if anyone knows of potters that have used this type of form? These are not from the Lilla group.
BobRhonda
BobRhonda

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum