Japanese / Chinese Possibly Bronze Boxes with Script for I.D Please !.

2 posters

Go down

Japanese / Chinese Possibly Bronze Boxes with Script for I.D Please !. Empty Japanese / Chinese Possibly Bronze Boxes with Script for I.D Please !.

Post by keramark July 4th 2012, 7:17 pm

Bought these boxes at an antiques fair out of curiosity and was wondering if anyone of you good folk could shed some light as to the use and maybe the script !, Thank you. . . Excellent

[img]Japanese / Chinese Possibly Bronze Boxes with Script for I.D Please !. Welsh_10[/img]

[img]Japanese / Chinese Possibly Bronze Boxes with Script for I.D Please !. Welsh_11[/img]

[img]Japanese / Chinese Possibly Bronze Boxes with Script for I.D Please !. Welsh_12[/img]

[img]Japanese / Chinese Possibly Bronze Boxes with Script for I.D Please !. Welsh_13[/img]
keramark
keramark

Male Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2011-08-19

Back to top Go down

Japanese / Chinese Possibly Bronze Boxes with Script for I.D Please !. Empty Re: Japanese / Chinese Possibly Bronze Boxes with Script for I.D Please !.

Post by NaomiM July 4th 2012, 8:57 pm

They look Japanese, turn of the century, but other than that I couldn't say.

Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 31867
Registration date : 2012-05-15

http://bispm.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Japanese / Chinese Possibly Bronze Boxes with Script for I.D Please !. Empty Re: Japanese / Chinese Possibly Bronze Boxes with Script for I.D Please !.

Post by keramark July 4th 2012, 9:07 pm

NaomiM wrote:They look Japanese, turn of the century, but other than that I couldn't say.

thank you Naomi, all help Gratefully appreciated ... Excellent
keramark
keramark

Male Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2011-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum