INFORMATION PLEASE GORAN & ANN WARFF CANDLE HOLDER

2 posters

Go down

INFORMATION PLEASE GORAN & ANN WARFF CANDLE HOLDER Empty INFORMATION PLEASE GORAN & ANN WARFF CANDLE HOLDER

Post by kevin nash July 17th 2011, 3:57 pm

Hi,
I would really appreciate any information on my candle holder by Ann and Goran Warff. It is marked on the base kosta 67390 warff. I believe it was made in the late 60s but know nothing else about it. I would love to know the design name and value, if any of the piece.
Many Thanks
Kevin
kevin nash
kevin nash

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-07-17

Back to top Go down

INFORMATION PLEASE GORAN & ANN WARFF CANDLE HOLDER Empty Re: INFORMATION PLEASE GORAN & ANN WARFF CANDLE HOLDER

Post by dantheman July 17th 2011, 4:23 pm

welcome Kevin,
We would need to see pics of the candle holder and base

Consultant
Consultant

Male Number of posts : 15417
Registration date : 2008-02-03

Back to top Go down

INFORMATION PLEASE GORAN & ANN WARFF CANDLE HOLDER Empty Pictures of the candle holder.

Post by kevin nash August 8th 2011, 12:32 am

I can photograph the base but as the piece is clear glass the writing will not show but i have posted pictures of the piece
https://i.servimg.com/u/f48/16/68/20/07/sany0115.jpg

INFORMATION PLEASE GORAN & ANN WARFF CANDLE HOLDER Sany0116

The base is signed kosta 67390 warff. I did get some information from Kosta Boda saying the piece was made by Ann & Goran Warff made in the late 1960s but I still do not know the design name, value or if it's rare as I can't find a picture of this piece anywhere.
Many Thanks
Kevin
kevin nash
kevin nash

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-07-17

Back to top Go down

INFORMATION PLEASE GORAN & ANN WARFF CANDLE HOLDER Empty Re: INFORMATION PLEASE GORAN & ANN WARFF CANDLE HOLDER

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum