6 inches tall good backstamps and logos, but no match for me yet

5 posters

Go down

6 inches tall good backstamps and logos, but no match for me yet Empty 6 inches tall good backstamps and logos, but no match for me yet

Post by geheime geschiedenis May 28th 2011, 3:25 pm

I got this today the the local boot, for some reason i bought a chipped piece, as it looked 20th century, and it seemed to be a great example of a piece that has a bit of texture in the glaze. it is 6 inches tall and has a small flange at the top, shows both sides and the issue, along with the bottom details. Good Luck, but please it was 20p, im sure if i could not get 50p for the man, because i only had a 20 pound note, that i would have had to make change, but just like most glass sellers, they always want to get rid of broken or chipped wares. I dont always buy broken items, i did oppps, lets get those pics up and running, i will chat later.
everyone in uk enjoy their bank holiday. Thank you for the opportunity to be a forum member.

gsm

geheime geschiedenis
geheime geschiedenis

Male Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2011-05-28

Back to top Go down

6 inches tall good backstamps and logos, but no match for me yet Empty Re: 6 inches tall good backstamps and logos, but no match for me yet

Post by skay May 28th 2011, 3:33 pm

Hi again gsm Happy

I can't see any pics of your piece. Please try this:

http://fatlava.forummotion.com/t3971-how-to-upload-images-to-your-posts

xx

big ed wrote:Burt lancaster spat on me Sad

brin mcardle wrote:Probably no surprise...I love this

Taylor Thomas wrote:Have you got enough quotes Sue?

l33ham180 wrote:the wife wants massive

NaomiM wrote:...didn't even have the excuse it was for charity. Just liked his balls. Cheeky

dantheman wrote:I think it's shit

22 Crawford St. wrote:No one likes clowns.

skay
skay
Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 3351
Registration date : 2008-02-03

Back to top Go down

6 inches tall good backstamps and logos, but no match for me yet Empty playing catch-up now

Post by geheime geschiedenis May 28th 2011, 3:43 pm

6 inches tall good backstamps and logos, but no match for me yet 5768388362_5126c96716_z

6 inches tall good backstamps and logos, but no match for me yet 5767846107_4c17cab4d7_z

Thank you Skay, I just went ahead and moved to my flcker pro account, lets see if this took.

gsm
geheime geschiedenis
geheime geschiedenis

Back to top Go down

6 inches tall good backstamps and logos, but no match for me yet Empty Re: 6 inches tall good backstamps and logos, but no match for me yet

Post by dantheman May 28th 2011, 3:57 pm

I have seen this decor on the forum before,I'm sure someone will remember what it is

Consultant
Consultant

Male Number of posts : 15426
Registration date : 2008-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post by geheime geschiedenis May 28th 2011, 4:09 pm

well cheers then dan the man, you are indeed the Man !

Lets give it some time, and see what we come up with. I know it is a issue with the chip, but I am not always so critical, when looking for examples, as long as it is not say PIER or some ikea knock off i will feel okay about it.
It is like any artist you like, Henry Moore really does it for me, but then I also like looking for new wares as well. besides, it is not like a three word saturday" BAD AUCTION MISTAKE"

you folks take good care, and thank you to skay and the dan.

rgds,
gsm

NB: It does have that espana or portughese type of lettering does'nt it?

I have seen loads of lisbon pottery that you would swear it was portughese but it could be German, lets wait and see.

Sun has now come out, i was in the rain and wind at 6am booting today, and at least now the missus and myself can enjoy an outdoors BBQ, any takers? I got GnT's and grolsch, and the wife has some chardonay or something in that range, hope there is enough for my apple rhubarb crumble sunday, I need white wine for that pudding.

oh yea, and the footballers will have there hands full tonight, i suppose glassware will be far from their minds by 1930 our time, haha. Just playing, I probably will watch it, has to be better then that Formula one, I just hate it when the red cars dont do well.
geheime geschiedenis
geheime geschiedenis

Back to top Go down

Post by tenpot May 28th 2011, 4:25 pm

décor main = hand made in french there are several potters who use this pre historic lascaux pattern
tenpot
tenpot

Male Number of posts : 2635
Registration date : 2008-06-07

http://aucoustier.blogspot.fr/

Back to top Go down

Post by tenpot May 28th 2011, 4:27 pm

sorry décor main = hand decorated in french
tenpot
tenpot

Male Number of posts : 2635
Registration date : 2008-06-07

http://aucoustier.blogspot.fr/

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor Thomas May 28th 2011, 5:59 pm

geheime geschiedenis wrote:well cheers then dan the man, you are indeed the Man !

Lets give it some time, and see what we come up with. I know it is a issue with the chip, but I am not always so critical, when looking for examples, as long as it is not say PIER or some ikea knock off i will feel okay about it.
It is like any artist you like, Henry Moore really does it for me, but then I also like looking for new wares as well. besides, it is not like a three word saturday" BAD AUCTION MISTAKE"

you folks take good care, and thank you to skay and the dan.

rgds,
gsm

NB: It does have that espana or portughese type of lettering does'nt it?

I have seen loads of lisbon pottery that you would swear it was portughese but it could be German, lets wait and see.

Sun has now come out, i was in the rain and wind at 6am booting today, and at least now the missus and myself can enjoy an outdoors BBQ, any takers? I got GnT's and grolsch, and the wife has some chardonay or something in that range, hope there is enough for my apple rhubarb crumble sunday, I need white wine for that pudding.

oh yea, and the footballers will have there hands full tonight, i suppose glassware will be far from their minds by 1930 our time, haha. Just playing, I probably will watch it, has to be better then that Formula one, I just hate it when the red cars dont do well.

Like your style Clap
Taylor Thomas
Taylor Thomas

Male Number of posts : 639
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by geheime geschiedenis April 9th 2012, 11:46 pm

Hey good to be back, been in rangoon, got out befor ethe rain came down, but got back to england and its paining now here. So only difference is it was 32 c there, its 12c here, but summers coming right, I have a trunk load of things to show, I wont bother too many of you tonight in the uk, still got the asian jet lag, but I will pop a new piece on the date and mae this piece. and everyone that has attributed on my topics, props to you all.
I got everything from chinese, to italian, how a piece of 1950s poli got in rangoon i havnt a clue, and please for the love of easter past, dont tell me it its chinese, thats the last thing i want to hear, not that the 17-18th century chinese pots are pulling in some serious loot. I had customs you know. They well had customs people saying whats in the trunk. I looked down saw a bunch of people coming from thaland on a dive holiday and said diving eqipment, go on thru. Yippeee woohoo, got in the auto so fast they wouldnt have been able to see me, i was doing a flying bandito.

see you on the new top. laters
geheime geschiedenis
geheime geschiedenis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum