MODERN OIL ON CANVAS PAINTINGS RUGBY PLAYERS MW MONOGRAM ANNE WOJCIL ?

2 posters

Go down

MODERN OIL ON CANVAS PAINTINGS RUGBY PLAYERS MW MONOGRAM ANNE WOJCIL ? Empty MODERN OIL ON CANVAS PAINTINGS RUGBY PLAYERS MW MONOGRAM ANNE WOJCIL ?

Post by Leach54321 November 13th 2023, 3:42 pm

These are four oil on canvas paintings with an AW monogram and all signed to the back - the first name is I am sure ANNE and the surname looks like WOJCIL but as you can see the four signatures are slightly different so hard to tell for sure the exact spelling - can anyone please help Id the artist?

MODERN OIL ON CANVAS PAINTINGS RUGBY PLAYERS MW MONOGRAM ANNE WOJCIL ? Img_1129
MODERN OIL ON CANVAS PAINTINGS RUGBY PLAYERS MW MONOGRAM ANNE WOJCIL ? Img_1130
MODERN OIL ON CANVAS PAINTINGS RUGBY PLAYERS MW MONOGRAM ANNE WOJCIL ? Img_1214
Leach54321
Leach54321

Number of posts : 362
Registration date : 2018-03-19

Back to top Go down

MODERN OIL ON CANVAS PAINTINGS RUGBY PLAYERS MW MONOGRAM ANNE WOJCIL ? Empty Re: MODERN OIL ON CANVAS PAINTINGS RUGBY PLAYERS MW MONOGRAM ANNE WOJCIL ?

Post by Leach54321 November 13th 2023, 3:49 pm

When I select the photos - and do 'send all' the photos upload but then normally it would then come up with 'insert all' but this isn't happening?
Leach54321
Leach54321

Number of posts : 362
Registration date : 2018-03-19

Back to top Go down

MODERN OIL ON CANVAS PAINTINGS RUGBY PLAYERS MW MONOGRAM ANNE WOJCIL ? Empty Re: MODERN OIL ON CANVAS PAINTINGS RUGBY PLAYERS MW MONOGRAM ANNE WOJCIL ?

Post by NaomiM November 13th 2023, 5:07 pm

Seems to be working now. Must have been a temporary glitch on the forum. I've edited your opening post to add the photos

Looks like a Polish surname

Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 31503
Registration date : 2012-05-15

http://bispm.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum