Per Lütken for Holmegaard Glass vase - design name or series?

4 posters

Go down

Per Lütken for Holmegaard Glass vase - design name or series? Empty Per Lütken for Holmegaard Glass vase - design name or series?

Post by sdecock October 12th 2023, 5:12 pm

I recently purchased a Per Lütken for Holmegaard Glass vase at a thrift store. The smoke-colored vase is about 7 3/4” tall and 7 3/4” across. It has an etched Holmegaard signature with a “PL” and a unika number 3187. I would love help identifying this design name or series. Thank you.
Per Lütken for Holmegaard Glass vase - design name or series? Img_5615
Per Lütken for Holmegaard Glass vase - design name or series? Img_5616
Per Lütken for Holmegaard Glass vase - design name or series? Img_5617
sdecock
sdecock

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2023-10-12

Back to top Go down

Per Lütken for Holmegaard Glass vase - design name or series? Empty Re: Per Lütken for Holmegaard Glass vase - design name or series?

Post by NaomiM October 12th 2023, 5:33 pm

Moved to ID My Glass. The other forums are just for reference rather than ID requests

Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 31492
Registration date : 2012-05-15

http://bispm.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Per Lütken for Holmegaard Glass vase - design name or series? Empty Re: Per Lütken for Holmegaard Glass vase - design name or series?

Post by sdecock October 12th 2023, 5:38 pm

Ah, thank you. I thought I was in the right place but I appreciate the redirect.
sdecock
sdecock

Back to top Go down

Post by NaomiM October 12th 2023, 5:45 pm

It sometimes takes a while for an answer because some of our glass collecting members only pop in once a month or so

Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 31492
Registration date : 2012-05-15

http://bispm.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by chasdevlin October 13th 2023, 9:05 am

This is the site you need, which has all Lutken's designs. I had a quick look myself and couldn't find it, but I'm sure it'll be there if you search hard enough. The cover photo they use on the main index page for each designer doesn't always indicate the different designs for that particular range so you have click on each range/pattern.

https://www.hardernet.dk/
chasdevlin
chasdevlin

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2016-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by sdecock October 13th 2023, 1:10 pm

Thank you — I looked on there and did not see it.
sdecock
sdecock

Back to top Go down

Post by TWB October 19th 2023, 9:02 pm

Hi, are you sure its a 1 and not a 4 - 3187 - a quick google search for Holmegaard 3487 brough up a modern prima vase which is based on an old style. You'll have to do some more research but its worth a shot.

Emma
TWB
TWB

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2023-02-10

Back to top Go down

Post by sdecock October 19th 2023, 9:43 pm

Thank you! I suppose there’s a chance, but I found the exact piece I have for sale on Chairish. The vase listed there is numbered 3184, which makes this more peculiar. And based on the 4 in their photo, I don’t think I have a 4 in mine unless it was a goof.
https://www.chairish.com/product/9226530/scandinavian-mid-century-modern-smoked-translucent-glass-vase-by-holmegaard?utm_content=Vases&utm_source=google&utm_term=9226530&utm_campaign=Chairish_Purchasing_Site_PLA_PLA_Shopping_V_TEST_tROAS&utm_medium=cpc&gbraid=0AAAAADuSJp-iodUgsAfdDW5u5pss4E8fG&gclid=CjwKCAjwp8OpBhAFEiwAG7NaEvtF5mJfGJWt_rbKEd4ds_o1XpFqc63-uru1FO3VAN368q-JCXOfdhoCbrAQAvD_BwE
sdecock
sdecock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum