Help with identification of coffee set please, R&P B&P RKH or RKP mark

2 posters

Go down

Help with identification of coffee set please, R&P B&P RKH or RKP mark  Empty Help with identification of coffee set please, R&P B&P RKH or RKP mark

Post by Jorge March 29th 2023, 2:07 pm

Hello to everyone
I'm new on this forum and I would like to know if anyone could help me to identify a set of pottery I found on a charity shop.
Set consist of a tea pot sugar bowl and two small tea mugs with saucers.
Mugs and sugar bowl don't have any marks but tea pot have a makers mark (R.& P.) or (B.& P.)
I would be grateful if someone will recognise this mark.
Thank youHelp with identification of coffee set please, R&P B&P RKH or RKP mark  Img_2010
Help with identification of coffee set please, R&P B&P RKH or RKP mark  Img_2011
Help with identification of coffee set please, R&P B&P RKH or RKP mark  Img_2012
Jorge
Jorge

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2023-03-24

Back to top Go down

Help with identification of coffee set please, R&P B&P RKH or RKP mark  Empty Re: Help with identification of coffee set please, R&P B&P RKH or RKP mark

Post by potterymad62 March 29th 2023, 4:04 pm

Not a clue as to the marks, I do like it though, especially the geometric designs and colours.
potterymad62
potterymad62

Male Number of posts : 892
Registration date : 2009-07-22

Back to top Go down

Help with identification of coffee set please, R&P B&P RKH or RKP mark  Empty Re: Help with identification of coffee set please, R&P B&P RKH or RKP mark

Post by Jorge March 29th 2023, 9:40 pm

I did forgot to say that when I bought this set it was saying " Pauls pottery"
But of course it's hard to know who the Potter is because we do have quite a lot of well known and less known Potters called Paul.
I thought that with this bit more of info will help finding out who the Potter is.
Jorge
Jorge

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2023-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post by potterymad62 March 29th 2023, 9:42 pm

Jorge wrote:I did forgot to say that when I bought this set it was saying " Pauls pottery"
But of course it's hard to know who the Potter is because we do have quite a lot of well known and less known Potters called Paul.
I thought that with this bit more of info will help finding out who the Potter is.
Excellent
potterymad62
potterymad62

Male Number of posts : 892
Registration date : 2009-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum