I need help with two large hand blown vases from same maker, MCM

Go down

I need help with two large hand blown vases from same maker, MCM Empty I need help with two large hand blown vases from same maker, MCM

Post by hricherrn March 26th 2023, 7:11 pm

The light blue/teal vase is 23" high, has a 3.5" flat disc foot, 2.5" at narrow bottom body and goes into a 3.5" body, and narrows back into a 2" neck. The mouth is 1.5" and a single long stretched lip. The glass is thick, has imperfections that I tried to catch in the photos.

The gray/brown vase is 19.5" high, has a 3" flat disc foot, 2" at narrow bottom body and goes into a 3.5" body, and narrows back into a 2" neck. The mouth is 1.75" mouth and a single stretched lip. The pontil mark on this vase is very rough.

I have researched a multitude of forums, catalogs, websites, and facebook pages with zero results. Thank you for any and all help you can provide. I am happy to answer questions or provide more pictures if needed. I would like to apologize for the images being sideways. I am new to this. I was also only allowed 3 images so I included the ones I felt may be most useful. I need help with two large hand blown vases from same maker, MCM Img_8813
I need help with two large hand blown vases from same maker, MCM Img_8814
I need help with two large hand blown vases from same maker, MCM Img_8815

Last edited by hricherrn on March 26th 2023, 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : needed to add text)
hricherrn
hricherrn

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2023-03-26

Back to top Go down

I need help with two large hand blown vases from same maker, MCM Empty Re: I need help with two large hand blown vases from same maker, MCM

Post by hricherrn April 28th 2023, 7:04 pm

I found two more vases to add to this post in hopes of them helping to identify these. I need help with two large hand blown vases from same maker, MCM Img_8914
hricherrn
hricherrn

Back to top Go down

I need help with two large hand blown vases from same maker, MCM Empty Re: I need help with two large hand blown vases from same maker, MCM

Post by hricherrn April 28th 2023, 7:05 pm

I need help with two large hand blown vases from same maker, MCM Img_9013
hricherrn
hricherrn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum