Amber glass vase with swirls and raised cones, Laura Glassworks, Poland?

3 posters

Go down

Amber glass vase with swirls and raised cones, Laura Glassworks, Poland? Empty Amber glass vase with swirls and raised cones, Laura Glassworks, Poland?

Post by theclothcat November 23rd 2022, 8:29 am

Hello everyone,
Amber glass vase with swirls and raised cones, Laura Glassworks, Poland? 16688710
Amber glass vase with swirls and raised cones, Laura Glassworks, Poland? 16688711
Amber glass vase with swirls and raised cones, Laura Glassworks, Poland? 16688713

I'm hoping someone might be able to help identify this little beauty. It's about 20cm tall and is decorated with swirls, circles and strange raised cones or nodules around the base. The closest I've been able to find using Google is a vase with "rose" decoration from the Laura Glassworks in Poland but I can't find this vase. Does anyone have any ideas who made it?
theclothcat
theclothcat

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2022-11-23

Back to top Go down

Amber glass vase with swirls and raised cones, Laura Glassworks, Poland? Empty Re: Amber glass vase with swirls and raised cones, Laura Glassworks, Poland?

Post by PhilosophiaSB November 23rd 2022, 12:12 pm

i would say Tamara Aladin for Riihamaen
https://www.google.com/search?q=tamara%20aladin%20amber%20glass&tbm=isch&tbs=rimg:CY2S0ZsPlb5OYbBdO7d2zp0b8AEAsgIOCgIIABAAOgQIABABQAE&rlz=1C1GGGE_roRO560RO560&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0CB8QuIIBahcKEwiwxKmeosT7AhUAAAAAHQAAAAAQIg&biw=1263&bih=913
they have much more commun design elements
PhilosophiaSB
PhilosophiaSB

Female Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2022-07-15

Back to top Go down

Amber glass vase with swirls and raised cones, Laura Glassworks, Poland? Empty Re: Amber glass vase with swirls and raised cones, Laura Glassworks, Poland?

Post by theclothcat November 24th 2022, 1:41 pm

Many thanks for your suggestion PhilosophiaSB but I not entirely convinced. I can see what you mean with the circles/spirals and rough textures but the spirals on my vase are interconnected and I cannot find any Tamara Aladin vase on the web with a similar shape. I would be delighted if anyone can prove me wrong Happy
theclothcat
theclothcat

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2022-11-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeffingtons November 25th 2022, 11:38 pm

Can't say if it's Polish or not but 100% not Riihimaki.
Jeffingtons

Number of posts : 227
Registration date : 2011-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum