Vintage Grape & Vine Criss Cross Cut Crystal Wine Glass

3 posters

Go down

Vintage Grape & Vine Criss Cross Cut Crystal Wine Glass Empty Vintage Grape & Vine Criss Cross Cut Crystal Wine Glass

Post by petet63 November 30th 2021, 8:45 pm

Does anyone recognize this pattern? Heavy Quality and Hand Cut. 15cm in Height and 8cm in Diameter at the Lip.
  They are in my mind water glasses size but no one sees these and says "I'll have a water" 😁
    They have a bit of age about them to the base. Have searched all my usual so hope one of you on here can help.Vintage Grape & Vine Criss Cross Cut Crystal Wine Glass Img_2015
Vintage Grape & Vine Criss Cross Cut Crystal Wine Glass Img_2017
Vintage Grape & Vine Criss Cross Cut Crystal Wine Glass Img_2016
petet63
petet63

Male Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2010-01-04

Back to top Go down

Vintage Grape & Vine Criss Cross Cut Crystal Wine Glass Empty Re: Vintage Grape & Vine Criss Cross Cut Crystal Wine Glass

Post by Yelena December 5th 2021, 5:29 am

Hi! Did some search on Internet. The etched pattern is "Audley" by Stuart Crystal company, the name of the cut pattern I didn't find. Hope it will narrow your farther search.
Yelena
Yelena

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2021-11-16

Back to top Go down

Vintage Grape & Vine Criss Cross Cut Crystal Wine Glass Empty Re: Vintage Grape & Vine Criss Cross Cut Crystal Wine Glass

Post by petet63 December 5th 2021, 11:18 am

Thank you Yelena. They do have a Stuart look to the star cut foot. I will have a good look. They are very heavy solid glasses. 👍
petet63
petet63

Male Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2010-01-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeffingtons January 12th 2022, 12:42 am

Try replacements.com if you think they're Stuart. They will probably be on there
Jeffingtons

Number of posts : 227
Registration date : 2011-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum