Help to identify maker - Turquoise stoneware bowl -

2 posters

Go down

Help to identify maker - Turquoise stoneware bowl -  Empty Help to identify maker - Turquoise stoneware bowl -

Post by BarnFreshInteriors October 2nd 2021, 6:27 pm

Afternoon all,
I would love help to identify the maker of this bowl I recently purchased.
I know there are lots of wonderful creative makers in the world and I have done a lot of searching with no success.
Regards
Becky

Bowl measures 17cm across - has a beautiful turquoise blue and other shades glaze with a raku feel to the centreHelp to identify maker - Turquoise stoneware bowl -  20211015
Help to identify maker - Turquoise stoneware bowl -  20211016
BarnFreshInteriors
BarnFreshInteriors

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2020-02-24

Back to top Go down

Help to identify maker - Turquoise stoneware bowl -  Empty Re: Help to identify maker - Turquoise stoneware bowl -

Post by abstract*toad October 4th 2021, 8:43 pm

Lovely bowl Becky. The glaze looks a lot like some of those used by Eric Leaper, but it's definitely not one of his. Beautiful piece, good luck with it, someone on here will probably know the maker.
abstract*toad
abstract*toad

Number of posts : 695
Registration date : 2021-04-23

Back to top Go down

Help to identify maker - Turquoise stoneware bowl -  Empty Re: Help to identify maker - Turquoise stoneware bowl -

Post by BarnFreshInteriors October 19th 2021, 7:40 pm

Thank you for the reply - No luck so far but I will hang on to it until I find out !
Regards
Becky
BarnFreshInteriors
BarnFreshInteriors

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2020-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum