Help with contents of Possible vetreria Etrusca bottle

2 posters

Go down

Help with contents of Possible vetreria Etrusca bottle Empty Help with contents of Possible vetreria Etrusca bottle

Post by Lightzoutj August 9th 2021, 6:22 pm

Hello everyone I was wondering if you could tell me the age and content and bottle maker
I found this bottle sealed in my grandmother's attic in a crate.
After searching online i may have found the bottle maker Vetreria etrusca.   But not 100%
Thanks in advance for your help.

Help with contents of Possible vetreria Etrusca bottle 20210810
Help with contents of Possible vetreria Etrusca bottle 20210811
Help with contents of Possible vetreria Etrusca bottle 20210812Help with contents of Possible vetreria Etrusca bottle 20210814
Help with contents of Possible vetreria Etrusca bottle 20210814Help with contents of Possible vetreria Etrusca bottle 16282710
Lightzoutj
Lightzoutj

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2021-08-08

Back to top Go down

Help with contents of Possible vetreria Etrusca bottle Empty Re: Help with contents of Possible vetreria Etrusca bottle

Post by studio-pots August 9th 2021, 6:43 pm

Everything that I can find online suggests that the glass container was made by Vetreria Etrusca of Florence.

I image that it was a holiday souvenir. Are you going to be brave and taste the contents?

Consultant
Consultant

Male Number of posts : 7817
Registration date : 2011-02-17

http://www.studio-pots.com

Back to top Go down

Help with contents of Possible vetreria Etrusca bottle Empty Re: Help with contents of Possible vetreria Etrusca bottle

Post by Lightzoutj August 9th 2021, 6:56 pm

Awesome thanks for the help.
No I'm going to keep it sealed.
Lightzoutj
Lightzoutj

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2021-08-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum