A piece without markings that looks a bit like moorcroft but muted

4 posters

Go down

A piece without markings that looks a bit like moorcroft but muted Empty A piece without markings that looks a bit like moorcroft but muted

Post by SeanFordyce July 23rd 2021, 8:01 am

I keep being unable to insert a picture from my camera or from servimg which has the file but I cannot get it here as it tells me it is an external link. I am sorry but I am at a loss having tried to follow instructions. This is an interesting piece but I don't know what to do. Please let me know what I am missing.
SeanFordyce
SeanFordyce

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2021-07-23

Back to top Go down

A piece without markings that looks a bit like moorcroft but muted Empty Re: A piece without markings that looks a bit like moorcroft but muted

Post by Frescobaldi July 23rd 2021, 8:49 am

Sean Fordyce it may not be your fault.
I had a lot of trouble, even created a second account to see if somehow I had corrupted my original one (no). I asked a lot of help from admins, and they were very patient, but ultimately it was my Kaspersky security on my laptop which preventing me from adding Pics. One admin advised me to disable Kaspersky but I could not do it. When I asked Kaspersky about it they said admins should fix it, so it all got circular.
It only resolved when I got a smartphone and did not extend my Kaspersky security to include it. Suddenly all the icons I needed were available on the smartphone version of the 20th Century Forum app, but that means that to post a pic here I can only do it with my smartphone.
This may be nothing to do with your circumstances, but I wanted to let you know it is possible to have it not work because of some configuration outside of your control. You can contact the moderators and admins on this site and I am sure they will advise you.
You can find the contacts on the home page in the 'How to use this forum' section heading the page. One of the admins very kindly posted pics for me until I got the alternative device.

Frescobaldi
Frescobaldi

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2021-02-06

Back to top Go down

A piece without markings that looks a bit like moorcroft but muted Empty Re: A piece without markings that looks a bit like moorcroft but muted

Post by philpot July 23rd 2021, 8:52 am

philpot
philpot

Number of posts : 6396
Registration date : 2010-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post by NaomiM July 23rd 2021, 11:56 am

What sort of camera are you using? Can you download the photo of your computer and then upload it on Servimg? Servimg needs the photos to be .jpeg format or similar.

Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 31481
Registration date : 2012-05-15

http://bispm.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by SeanFordyce July 23rd 2021, 5:51 pm

Hello,
I am using an android phone camera on a Galaxy S10. I was able to get the images onto Servimg but cannot get them from there to the post. I was using my desktop and the phone alternating because I was unsuccessful either way. I will try again now.
SeanFordyce
SeanFordyce

Back to top Go down

Post by SeanFordyce July 23rd 2021, 6:02 pm

I will try this photo thing now.A piece without markings that looks a bit like moorcroft but muted 20210710
SeanFordyce
SeanFordyce

Back to top Go down

Post by SeanFordyce July 23rd 2021, 6:05 pm

The bottom just has a numberA piece without markings that looks a bit like moorcroft but muted 16270510
SeanFordyce
SeanFordyce

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum