Blue, green and white lustre kingfisher flower frog and float bowl.

2 posters

Go down

Blue, green and white lustre kingfisher flower frog and float bowl. Empty Blue, green and white lustre kingfisher flower frog and float bowl.

Post by Lottielawrence Tue Jul 13, 2021 12:02 am

This beastie just dropped into my lap. I now know what it is but I’m uncertain who it’s by. The gut says Maling but the code on its bottom suggests it should be teaware. There is an identical bowl on an online auction site that they describe as early Maling, but nothing to back it up. I would appreciate any help. Lottie LawrenceBlue, green and white lustre kingfisher flower frog and float bowl. 344c8310
Blue, green and white lustre kingfisher flower frog and float bowl. A283bf10
Lottielawrence
Lottielawrence

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2021-07-05

Back to top Go down

Blue, green and white lustre kingfisher flower frog and float bowl. Empty Re: Blue, green and white lustre kingfisher flower frog and float bowl.

Post by abstract*toad Sun Jul 18, 2021 11:15 am

The blue lustre glaze looks right (similar to some pieces I own), as does the base, in my opinion. Seems odd that it's not signed.
Sorry I cannot offer you anything conclusive, but I'm sure one of the Admins will be able to tell you more.
Good luck with it, nice piece.
abstract*toad
abstract*toad

Number of posts : 695
Registration date : 2021-04-23

Back to top Go down

Blue, green and white lustre kingfisher flower frog and float bowl. Empty Re: Blue, green and white lustre kingfisher flower frog and float bowl.

Post by Lottielawrence Sun Jul 18, 2021 12:07 pm

Thank you so much for your input. I’m rather more reassured than I was before. Regards LL
Lottielawrence
Lottielawrence

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2021-07-05

Back to top Go down

Post by abstract*toad Sun Jul 18, 2021 12:11 pm

My pleasure 🙂
abstract*toad
abstract*toad

Number of posts : 695
Registration date : 2021-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum