Identifying possible Ditmar Urbach vase

2 posters

Go down

Identifying possible Ditmar Urbach vase Empty Identifying possible Ditmar Urbach vase

Post by cmperra June 26th 2020, 1:20 am

Hello all. I’m new to the forum. I live in the State of Vermont, U.S., and am seeking help in confirming that the vase pictured was produced by Ditmar Urbach.  This vase belonged to my grandmother, and, happily, now belongs to me.  

It is approximately 8 inches (203cm) tall; at it’s widest, the base is approximately 4 1/8 inches (105cm); the mouth is approximately 4.5 inches (115cm); the base has the number 7588 and what I believe to read: “Made in Czechoslovakia.”

It is decorated in deep blue swirls, and with what I believe to be poppies on either side; one green and one orange.

It’s my favorite vase and I hope you can help identify it.

Regards,

-Christopher Identifying possible Ditmar Urbach vase A857d310
Identifying possible Ditmar Urbach vase 11aad410
Identifying possible Ditmar Urbach vase Bdf58d10

Last edited by cmperra on June 26th 2020, 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
cmperra
cmperra

Male Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2020-06-01

Back to top Go down

Identifying possible Ditmar Urbach vase Empty Re: Identifying possible Ditmar Urbach vase

Post by NaomiM June 26th 2020, 5:38 pm

I think it is a Ditmar Urbach vase. I may have missed it but we dont seem to have that mark on the thread

https://www.20thcenturyforum.com/t6791-ditmar-urbach-czech-pottery

Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 31481
Registration date : 2012-05-15

http://bispm.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Identifying possible Ditmar Urbach vase Empty Re: Identifying possible Ditmar Urbach vase

Post by cmperra June 26th 2020, 10:37 pm

Thank you Naomi.
cmperra
cmperra

Male Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2020-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum