KM mark - Commemorative Pitcher - Kenneth Moore

2 posters

Go down

KM mark - Commemorative Pitcher - Kenneth Moore  Empty KM mark - Commemorative Pitcher - Kenneth Moore

Post by MCWebs July 1st 2019, 12:44 pm

Hi everyone - just wondering if this is a pitcher made by Kenneth Moore (it's the best match in the Marks book) Unfortunately cant find any info about the potter, just wonder if it could be Kay Martin instead - The Jug commemorates John Neale and success to architecture and was probably comissioned by the firm DMWR (impressed Initials on the front).. Although the piece looks a bit dated and not to my usual tastes - i still find it rather charming...

Can anyone help?
KM mark - Commemorative Pitcher - Kenneth Moore  Km_pit11

KM mark - Commemorative Pitcher - Kenneth Moore  Km_pit12

KM mark - Commemorative Pitcher - Kenneth Moore  Km_pit10

KM mark - Commemorative Pitcher - Kenneth Moore  Km_pit13

Many thanks if you can shed any more light to this...
MCWebs
MCWebs

Number of posts : 726
Registration date : 2017-09-24

Back to top Go down

KM mark - Commemorative Pitcher - Kenneth Moore  Empty Re: KM mark - Commemorative Pitcher - Kenneth Moore

Post by MCWebs July 7th 2019, 6:28 pm

This has been confirmed by John Neale the snr director of DMWR as a commemorative piece made by Kenneth Moore for him. It is an interesting reference piece because I could not find any other Ken Moore pieces anywhere on the Internet however Ken's Mark is in the Fournier Book of Marks - so its nice to contribute a pot to the name..
MCWebs
MCWebs

Number of posts : 726
Registration date : 2017-09-24

Back to top Go down

KM mark - Commemorative Pitcher - Kenneth Moore  Empty Re: KM mark - Commemorative Pitcher - Kenneth Moore

Post by NaomiM July 7th 2019, 7:26 pm

He’s been potting a long time but very little of his work online

Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 31473
Registration date : 2012-05-15

http://bispm.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum