Holmegaard clear vase with mystery signature? - Louise Campbell

2 posters

Go down

Holmegaard clear vase with mystery signature? - Louise Campbell Empty Holmegaard clear vase with mystery signature? - Louise Campbell

Post by lisab February 13th 2019, 10:36 pm

Hello everyone,
thank you in advance for looking at my mystery item. I have a clear glass Holmegaard item, i'm assuming it is a bud vase but it might be something else?
There is a sticker that reads "Holmegaard 1825". The bottom reads Holmegaard also. There is a signature I cannot read that almost looks like  "Lou Am"? or something like that. Does anyone know whose signature this is or anything else about this item?Holmegaard clear vase with mystery signature? - Louise Campbell 20190210
Holmegaard clear vase with mystery signature? - Louise Campbell 20190211

Holmegaard clear vase with mystery signature? - Louise Campbell 20190212
thank you!

Last edited by denbydump on August 7th 2020, 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : pos ID)
lisab
lisab

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2019-02-13

Back to top Go down

Holmegaard clear vase with mystery signature? - Louise Campbell Empty Re: Holmegaard clear vase with mystery signature? - Louise Campbell

Post by PandK February 16th 2019, 1:48 pm

i think it's a "Flora" vase by Louise Campbell.
PandK
PandK

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2014-06-07

Back to top Go down

Holmegaard clear vase with mystery signature? - Louise Campbell Empty Re: Holmegaard clear vase with mystery signature? - Louise Campbell

Post by lisab February 16th 2019, 3:02 pm

yes, I think you are right. Thank you!
lisab
lisab

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2019-02-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum