Large Multi Color Hot Worked Vase (Attribution help please)

2 posters

Go down

Large Multi Color Hot Worked Vase (Attribution help please) Empty Large Multi Color Hot Worked Vase (Attribution help please)

Post by LEGSY December 6th 2018, 6:34 pm

A new vase to my collection that id like to know your views on its 3 kg 13" tall and has a polished pontil scar the area around this has been polished also, I have not purchased any new glass for some time but i remember Chinese art glass used to have mat base's not sure if they still do just a thought. The piece is cased in clear glass the inside is mat internally there is a light blue and trailed with a kind of green. I have to say i am quite stumped does appear to have some age as the base is lightly scuffed all over.Thank you for taking a look.Large Multi Color Hot Worked Vase (Attribution help please) P1010614Large Multi Color Hot Worked Vase (Attribution help please) P1010615
Large Multi Color Hot Worked Vase (Attribution help please) P1010616
Large Multi Color Hot Worked Vase (Attribution help please) P1010618
LEGSY
LEGSY

Male Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2017-02-19

Back to top Go down

Large Multi Color Hot Worked Vase (Attribution help please) Empty Re: Large Multi Color Hot Worked Vase (Attribution help please)

Post by NaomiM December 6th 2018, 6:51 pm

We also need a photo of the base, please.

Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 31289
Registration date : 2012-05-15

http://bispm.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Large Multi Color Hot Worked Vase (Attribution help please) Empty Re: Large Multi Color Hot Worked Vase (Attribution help please)

Post by LEGSY December 6th 2018, 7:42 pm

sorry for the quality its difficult on my camera its very fine wear easier under a magnifyer than with the ey.
Large Multi Color Hot Worked Vase (Attribution help please) P1010619
Large Multi Color Hot Worked Vase (Attribution help please) P1010620
LEGSY
LEGSY

Male Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2017-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum