Pottery Vase with Fulper Type Glaze

Go down

Pottery Vase with Fulper Type Glaze

Post by JuliBMe on October 24th 2018, 11:41 pm

Hello: Does anyone recognize this vase? It is unmarked and has a glaze that looks to me to be similar to Fulper. The bottom doesn't appear right to me for them, though. It is 8" tall.

Thank you!


Number of posts : 2
Location : California
Registration date : 2010-07-07


Back to top Go down

Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum