Can anyone please tell me what this piece is and what it was used for.

4 posters

Go down

Can anyone please tell me what this piece is and what it was used for.  Empty Can anyone please tell me what this piece is and what it was used for.

Post by jeanbart Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:37 am

Can anyone please tell me what this piece is and what it was used for.  Cerami11
jeanbart
jeanbart

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2018-10-17

Back to top Go down

Can anyone please tell me what this piece is and what it was used for.  Empty Re: Can anyone please tell me what this piece is and what it was used for.

Post by denbydump Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:50 am

Hmm most odd. We will need some more pictures, a side-view and underneath.
denbydump
denbydump
Consultant
Consultant

Number of posts : 7217
Registration date : 2014-06-01

http://www.magicfabric.magix.net/public/

Back to top Go down

Can anyone please tell me what this piece is and what it was used for.  Empty Re: Can anyone please tell me what this piece is and what it was used for.

Post by Pottyal Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:03 am

Hi, I think it could be a double lemon squeezer or if the points are only narrow it could be a ring holder
Pottyal
Pottyal

Male Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2018-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post by tigerchips Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:51 pm

No marks?

I think this is what they call 'blue celeste' made famous by the Sevres factory and reproduced elsewhere.
tigerchips
tigerchips

Number of posts : 464
Registration date : 2017-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanbart Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:25 am

Thank you everyone. There are no marks underneath but I will try and get some more details, re size ect and a photo of the base. I was trying to identify it for a friend.
jeanbart
jeanbart

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2018-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum