Large cased jack in the pulpit or flower head vase 17"

2 posters

Go down

Large cased jack in the pulpit or flower head vase 17" Empty Large cased jack in the pulpit or flower head vase 17"

Post by LEGSY Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:29 am

I don't really know why i forked out the cash for this but i can only say i was seduced by it's flowing lines and lovely sky blue color cased in crystal, The way the rim has been scalloped not sure if that's a good way of saying it is so well done each section seems very near in size to the next and the hole is nice and central too. It may be said that this is made in TKMAXX but i seem to have fallen for it the size is good at 17" and its a good weight the base has a polished pontil scar and a ground edge for it to sit flat i guess this would be needed for a vase this shape. Anybody would like a stab at where from feel free. SurrenderLarge cased jack in the pulpit or flower head vase 17" P1010024
Large cased jack in the pulpit or flower head vase 17" P1010023
Large cased jack in the pulpit or flower head vase 17" P1010022
LEGSY
LEGSY

Male Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2017-02-19

Back to top Go down

Large cased jack in the pulpit or flower head vase 17" Empty Re: Large cased jack in the pulpit or flower head vase 17"

Post by Itsonlyme Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:52 am

Nice vase it reminds me of archimede seguso's alabastro pieces think some even have the same squared off petals
Itsonlyme
Itsonlyme

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2018-07-13

Back to top Go down

Large cased jack in the pulpit or flower head vase 17" Empty Re: Large cased jack in the pulpit or flower head vase 17"

Post by LEGSY Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:00 am

Thank you for your comment i can only say i purchased it because i thought it was a lovely organic shape furthermore i remember watching something recently on the television and it had a vase being made in Murano i think it may have been on Flog it but they were making the scalloped rim on a vase and the presenter was saying this is a master craftsmen maybe this stuck in my head? I only just remembered that!
Thank you for your comment Most Excellent
LEGSY
LEGSY

Male Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2017-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum