Mottled brown and verdigris-- take two

2 posters

Go down

Mottled brown and verdigris-- take two Empty Mottled brown and verdigris-- take two

Post by Birdsong December 5th 2017, 11:54 am

Mottled brown and verdigris-- take two 15124717
Mottled brown and verdigris-- take two 15124718
Mottled brown and verdigris-- take two 15124719

Sorry to post twice on same topic.  I am a newbie and unable to delete the first posting that failed to attach photos.

First three photos are of the piece I hope to ID. The last photo is from the internet of an ebay posting that is no longer available. It looks very much like what I found in a Maine Goodwill.

The texture is is indented, glossy overglaze. This is heavy pottery like old 20th century art pottery. Please see first photo where ruler indicates general size.

I'd appreciate any guidance or thoughts.

Thanks,
Deborah

[Last photo removed. I'm sorry, but 3rd party photos are not allowed due to copyright laws, but you're welcome to post a Pinterest link to it if you use Pinterest  - Admin]
Birdsong
Birdsong

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2017-12-05

Back to top Go down

Mottled brown and verdigris-- take two Empty Re: Mottled brown and verdigris-- take two

Post by NaomiM December 5th 2017, 1:44 pm

If you post the title/description of the eBay vase then members can find it via google images.

Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 31481
Registration date : 2012-05-15

http://bispm.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Mottled brown and verdigris-- take two Empty Re: Mottled brown and verdigris-- take two

Post by Birdsong December 5th 2017, 1:52 pm

NaomiM wrote:If you post the title/description of the eBay vase then members can find it via google images.
Thanks, NaoimiM. I googled ”brown mottled glaze". Then selected all images. Found this one, selected and it took me to Ebay page image but when I followed that link, the item was no longer posted there.

Sent from Topic'it App
Birdsong
Birdsong

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2017-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum