Guidance on mark and maker would be appreciate pog craft

3 posters

Go down

Guidance on mark and maker would be appreciate  pog craft Empty Guidance on mark and maker would be appreciate pog craft

Post by jazzer1880 September 18th 2014, 6:47 am

I love this,to my novice eye it it is a little piece of perfect ,almost too perfect in finish so unless made by a clever machine ! someone took time to finish to a high level . Its around 3.5 inchs high ,perfect edge and so thin at top, im  surprised its survived  ,can anyone identify maker as would love larger one . Many thanks .Guidance on mark and maker would be appreciate  pog craft <a href=Guidance on mark and maker would be appreciate  pog craft 2014-020" />Guidance on mark and maker would be appreciate  pog craft <a href=Guidance on mark and maker would be appreciate  pog craft 2014-021" />
jazzer1880
jazzer1880

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2014-08-27

Back to top Go down

Guidance on mark and maker would be appreciate  pog craft Empty Re: Guidance on mark and maker would be appreciate pog craft

Post by big ed September 18th 2014, 6:57 am

Looks Like Pog Crafts pottery

http://www.studiopottery.com/cgi-bin/pp.cgi?item=4252
big ed
big ed

Male Number of posts : 11942
Registration date : 2008-03-22

Back to top Go down

Guidance on mark and maker would be appreciate  pog craft Empty Re: Guidance on mark and maker would be appreciate pog craft

Post by jazzer1880 September 18th 2014, 7:05 am

perfect thanks for the info as I am in bucks and bought in Milton Keynes it all looks to fit
jazzer1880
jazzer1880

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2014-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeffingtons September 20th 2014, 10:08 pm

Pog pots turn up everywhere across the country. Ubiquitous is an understatement. However, yours is quite uncommon. Most Pog pots I see are marbled clay.
Jeffingtons

Number of posts : 227
Registration date : 2011-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum