id help on small footed bowl signed, FD mark or FMD mark

3 posters

Go down

id help on small footed bowl signed, FD mark or FMD mark Empty id help on small footed bowl signed, FD mark or FMD mark

Post by sunnyices2 January 30th 2014, 8:37 pm

id help on small footed bowl signed, FD mark or FMD mark Img-2303

id help on small footed bowl signed, FD mark or FMD mark Img-2304

id help on small footed bowl signed, FD mark or FMD mark Img-2305

id help on small footed bowl signed, FD mark or FMD mark Img-2306

id help on small footed bowl signed, FD mark or FMD mark Img-2307
sunnyices2

Male Number of posts : 822
Registration date : 2012-09-22

Back to top Go down

id help on small footed bowl signed, FD mark or FMD mark Empty Re: id help on small footed bowl signed, FD mark or FMD mark

Post by NaomiM January 30th 2014, 8:39 pm

Might be FUD

Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 31522
Registration date : 2012-05-15

http://bispm.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

id help on small footed bowl signed, FD mark or FMD mark Empty Re: id help on small footed bowl signed, FD mark or FMD mark

Post by sunnyices2 January 30th 2014, 8:55 pm

that mark is so small i will have a look at it again in the day time with jewelers loupe, cheers naomim
sunnyices2

Back to top Go down

Post by carlos32golf January 30th 2014, 9:23 pm

love your enthusiasm sunny but where do you get all this stuff..i thought I was bad..lol
carlos32golf
carlos32golf

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2013-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by sunnyices2 January 30th 2014, 10:34 pm

lol you do make me smile.... well i collected a lot of rubbish before... i will give you a secret which i receive from James lewis because i met him once and i will never forget what he told me and that was what pull me throw and with the help of 20th century forum also.. i once went to flog it at 2011... caring two large bags of bits and bits which i collected over the year's, thinking at list one item of mine will go to auction, then i met james lewis who told me everything i brought in... was of no value... he said maybe there are worth 10 quid or 20 quid each...and he said but i have a good eye that if i keep up like this and always make sure, an item i collect have quality, that quality will always sell so i took is word... and he said it will pay off in no time, that i might have brought in rubbish today but one day i will find one item that will cover the cost of every rubbish i have collected... and trust me he was right all along and am looking forward to meet him one day and thank him for that advise.

all i would say collect things you love but has a lot of quality to it, then you will never go wrong.

Last edited by sunnyices2 on January 30th 2014, 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
sunnyices2

Back to top Go down

Post by sunnyices2 January 30th 2014, 10:44 pm

am always snooping in charity shops, car boot's sales and sometimes antique fair... if i go to any area to see a mate or at work... and i see a charity shop around i will jump in and have a snoop around... i just love collecting, as is so much fun to me and i love it.

there is joy in collecting... but first, you have to love the item you want to collect because if it don't worth noting, you will have to live with it.
sunnyices2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum