Chinese/Taiwan ginger jar - modern

3 posters

Go down

Chinese/Taiwan ginger jar - modern  Empty Chinese/Taiwan ginger jar - modern

Post by TomNo.7 April 25th 2013, 1:40 pm

Sorry if I'm annoying you all with questions about value. I'd like to have room and resources to collect this stuff too, but I don't, so I'm collecting to pass on, or, sell. It's not that I don't like it or value it in fact beyond price - I do. The way I see it we can at best all only be short term guardians anyway... It's just mine is, like an eclair, short in duration! (... but 'long' in price.)

That said, here's a little Chinese, I think, lidded pot, about 6" high. I thought it was hand painted but seems the blue pattern around the lid at least is transfer, as there's a break in the band... less the lid was made in two halves then fitted together, or broke then was mended before the colour was applied.

Any contributions gratefully received!

T

Chinese/Taiwan ginger jar - modern  Img_1327

Chinese/Taiwan ginger jar - modern  Img_1328
TomNo.7
TomNo.7

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2013-04-03

Back to top Go down

Chinese/Taiwan ginger jar - modern  Empty Re: Chinese/Taiwan ginger jar - modern

Post by Potty April 25th 2013, 2:29 pm

Modern Chinese or other far east, it's value is for decorative purposes only in my opinion, so whatever you can get really. Shrugs

Potty
Potty

Number of posts : 3674
Registration date : 2010-09-28

Back to top Go down

Chinese/Taiwan ginger jar - modern  Empty Re: Chinese/Taiwan ginger jar - modern

Post by NaomiM April 25th 2013, 5:38 pm

Modern Taiwan import.

Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 31481
Registration date : 2012-05-15

http://bispm.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum