could this be acrylic on board !, or possibly something else !.

2 posters

Go down

could this be acrylic on board !, or possibly something else !. Empty could this be acrylic on board !, or possibly something else !.

Post by keramark August 25th 2011, 8:42 am

i love this Peter Dworok as it was the first thing ever to adorn my house walls. I bought it at a junk shop for mere pennies some many moons ago and have loved it ever since. I always wondered what it composed of !, and maybe even a title !, and now i have joined this wonderful forum i am hoping that one of you good people may be able to tell me !.

[img]could this be acrylic on board !, or possibly something else !. Dworok18[/img]

[img]could this be acrylic on board !, or possibly something else !. Dworok19[/img]

[img]could this be acrylic on board !, or possibly something else !. Dworok20[/img]

[img]could this be acrylic on board !, or possibly something else !. Dworok21[/img]
keramark
keramark

Male Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2011-08-19

Back to top Go down

could this be acrylic on board !, or possibly something else !. Empty Re: could this be acrylic on board !, or possibly something else !.

Post by studio-pots August 25th 2011, 9:09 am

Peter Dworok runs a gallery in Nottinghamshire selling art, including his own, and studio pottery so in order to get the best answer it would be worthwhile contacting him.

His gallery is The Barn Gallery in Southwell, which you can find by "googling" it as he has a web site.

Consultant
Consultant

Male Number of posts : 7813
Registration date : 2011-02-17

http://www.studio-pots.com

Back to top Go down

could this be acrylic on board !, or possibly something else !. Empty Re: could this be acrylic on board !, or possibly something else !.

Post by keramark August 25th 2011, 11:03 am

Thank you for that S-P, i did email him a long time ago and asked him, but all he said in his answer was that it was nice to see the picture again after all these years. He did this one when he was young and in Edinburgh.
Will have another try at contacting him and see if i get a response. Will keep ya posted if he does.

Thank You, Alan.
keramark
keramark

Back to top Go down

Post by studio-pots August 25th 2011, 1:56 pm

It doesn't look anything like his current work from his web site and it isn't easy telling what materials are used form an image but it does look like an acrylic on board and I suspect it never had a title - most painters I know find that part very difficult and it has been know for me to make a suggestion, which has been accepted.

Consultant
Consultant

Male Number of posts : 7813
Registration date : 2011-02-17

http://www.studio-pots.com

Back to top Go down

Post by keramark August 25th 2011, 5:01 pm

Hi S-P, i looked at his new work and it's totally miles away from what i have got, but it's also stunning too.
Thank you for the advice S-P, i will try peters email and see if i get a reply !. Regards, Alan.
keramark
keramark

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum