set of six fruit dishes original box with labels ID Please?

Go down

set of six fruit dishes original box with labels ID Please? Empty set of six fruit dishes original box with labels ID Please?

Post by Guest August 14th 2010, 11:24 pm

Im sure most will have seen the odd 1 of these before but here is a set of six all original like new. Can anyone ID the maker from the label- K o f Foreign.
set of six fruit dishes original box with labels ID Please? Image426set of six fruit dishes original box with labels ID Please? Image427

Back to top Go down

set of six fruit dishes original box with labels ID Please? Empty Re: set of six fruit dishes original box with labels ID Please?

Post by Christine August 17th 2010, 12:50 pm

They are Japanese I think. I have a set of these (the green one in mine is uranium glass) and the little forks have a Japanese steel quality standard on the labels. Foreign was used extensively post-War for Japanese and German goods for obvious reasons.
Christine
Christine

Female Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2008-02-03

http://www.lustrousstone.co.uk

Back to top Go down

set of six fruit dishes original box with labels ID Please? Empty Re: set of six fruit dishes original box with labels ID Please?

Post by Guest August 17th 2010, 3:07 pm

Thanks Christine, I don't know if mine is uranium, think i will buy one of those black uv lights to check.

Thanks again

rob.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum