Royal Doulton artist - probably Elizabeth Shelley (not Eliza Simmance)

3 posters

Go down

Royal Doulton artist - probably Elizabeth Shelley (not Eliza Simmance) Empty Royal Doulton artist - probably Elizabeth Shelley (not Eliza Simmance)

Post by TreasuresByConor February 21st 2023, 9:49 pm

Second royal doulton piece, seems similar style but different markings on the bottom. Once again any info would be appreciatedĀ Royal Doulton artist - probably Elizabeth Shelley (not Eliza Simmance) Img_2032
Royal Doulton artist - probably Elizabeth Shelley (not Eliza Simmance) Img_2031
Royal Doulton artist - probably Elizabeth Shelley (not Eliza Simmance) Img_2030
TreasuresByConor
TreasuresByConor

Male Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2023-01-30

Back to top Go down

Royal Doulton artist - probably Elizabeth Shelley (not Eliza Simmance) Empty Re: Royal Doulton artist - probably Elizabeth Shelley (not Eliza Simmance)

Post by Potteryman February 22nd 2023, 11:51 am

E.S most likely Elizabeth Shelley as opposed to Eliza Simmance who was a senior decorator on larger pieces
Potteryman
Potteryman

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2017-08-30

Back to top Go down

Royal Doulton artist - probably Elizabeth Shelley (not Eliza Simmance) Empty Re: Royal Doulton artist - probably Elizabeth Shelley (not Eliza Simmance)

Post by potterymad62 February 22nd 2023, 5:01 pm

Nice little piece of Doulton that Excellent
potterymad62
potterymad62

Male Number of posts : 821
Registration date : 2009-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by TreasuresByConor February 22nd 2023, 11:26 pm

After doing a little research I was thinking Elizabeth Shelley too but nice to see that someone has the same idea. I can see that some of the markings are a bit faded too so I'm thinking of getting a magnifying glass to check if there's signs of a number
TreasuresByConor
TreasuresByConor

Back to top Go down

Post by TreasuresByConor February 23rd 2023, 12:25 am

And thanks, I liked them too, bought them before even checking to see what they were. Was a nice surprise to see they were doultons? Do you have any idea about the doulton lambeth bowl I posted? It's the one I've been struggling with the most
TreasuresByConor
TreasuresByConor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum