Very Heavy Diamond Crystal Vase. No marks. Sticker residue. Baccarat?

4 posters

Go down

Very Heavy Diamond Crystal Vase. No marks. Sticker residue. Baccarat? Empty Very Heavy Diamond Crystal Vase. No marks. Sticker residue. Baccarat?

Post by Dzoo February 20th 2022, 3:06 pm

I bought this at an estate sale. It beautiful with linear raised diamonds (pyramids) and exudes quality. It weighs just over 9 lbs and is 10.5" tall, almost 7" widest diameter. I cannot find any marks but there is sticker residue on the bottom.Very Heavy Diamond Crystal Vase. No marks. Sticker residue. Baccarat? Img_7213
Very Heavy Diamond Crystal Vase. No marks. Sticker residue. Baccarat? Img_7215
Very Heavy Diamond Crystal Vase. No marks. Sticker residue. Baccarat? Img_7214
I cannot find it anywhere online. The closest to the pattern and overall look is the Baccarat eye vase or luxor vase. I appreciate any help you can give me.
Dzoo
Dzoo

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2022-02-20

Back to top Go down

Very Heavy Diamond Crystal Vase. No marks. Sticker residue. Baccarat? Empty Re: Very Heavy Diamond Crystal Vase. No marks. Sticker residue. Baccarat?

Post by Lori9971 February 19th 2024, 7:41 pm

I had bought the same vase as you
And I ended up with no results
Did you end up finding anything?
Lori9971
Lori9971

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2024-02-19

Back to top Go down

Very Heavy Diamond Crystal Vase. No marks. Sticker residue. Baccarat? Empty Re: Very Heavy Diamond Crystal Vase. No marks. Sticker residue. Baccarat?

Post by Dzoo February 19th 2024, 9:03 pm

No, I still don't know anything more about the vase.
Dzoo
Dzoo

Back to top Go down

Post by RVsaid March 10th 2024, 10:47 am

Moulded glass (Pressed not cut and polished) could be one of the Cazech Sklo factories or if French someone like cristal d'arques
RVsaid
RVsaid

Number of posts : 1460
Registration date : 2012-08-12

Back to top Go down

Post by denbydump March 10th 2024, 1:07 pm

As you are both in the US, it might be worth investigating Fostoria.
denbydump
denbydump
Consultant
Consultant

Number of posts : 7227
Registration date : 2014-06-01

http://www.magicfabric.magix.net/public/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dzoo March 10th 2024, 6:23 pm

It is definitely crystal - makes a ringing sound and creates rainbow prisms in light. In the sticker residue, I can barely make out *ASA or VSV, so maybe MIKASA?
Dzoo
Dzoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum