Majolica Vase by Julius Greiner & Sohn Bodenbach, Austria

2 posters

Go down

Majolica Vase by Julius Greiner & Sohn Bodenbach, Austria  Empty Majolica Vase by Julius Greiner & Sohn Bodenbach, Austria

Post by knutzkollect February 8th 2022, 4:02 pm

A very detailed I believe rendition of Joan Of Ark as a Majolica Vase measuring 11.5 inches high. It has a couple Company Hallmarks on the base I was hoping someone could Identify the Maker and the Country it is from. Any information would be highly Appreciated! Thank You! Gary KMajolica Vase by Julius Greiner & Sohn Bodenbach, Austria  Img_6214
Majolica Vase by Julius Greiner & Sohn Bodenbach, Austria  Img_6215
Majolica Vase by Julius Greiner & Sohn Bodenbach, Austria  Img_6213
knutzkollect
knutzkollect

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2021-11-12

Back to top Go down

Majolica Vase by Julius Greiner & Sohn Bodenbach, Austria  Empty Re: Majolica Vase by Julius Greiner & Sohn Bodenbach, Austria

Post by Potteryman February 10th 2022, 1:27 am

Austrian majolica by Julius Greiner & Sohn Bodenbach with their bridge mark….prob right with Joan of ark…
Potteryman
Potteryman

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2017-08-30

Back to top Go down

Majolica Vase by Julius Greiner & Sohn Bodenbach, Austria  Empty Fine Early Majolica Pottery Vase Needing Maker Identified - Thank You!

Post by knutzkollect February 10th 2022, 2:16 am

Thanks Potteryman! I was getting a little nevous that someone may not know who the Company was who made the piece! Just trying to locate the Bridge Mark on the Net by typing in BRIDGE POTTERY HALLMARK came up completely dry. Saved my Bacon! I really do Appreciate it! Best Regards, Gary K
knutzkollect
knutzkollect

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2021-11-12

Back to top Go down

Majolica Vase by Julius Greiner & Sohn Bodenbach, Austria  Empty Re: Majolica Vase by Julius Greiner & Sohn Bodenbach, Austria

Post by Potteryman February 10th 2022, 10:24 am

Your welcome glad to help….
Potteryman
Potteryman

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2017-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum