Frank Thrower for Dartington Silver Jubilee paperweight ...?

4 posters

Go down

Frank Thrower for Dartington Silver Jubilee paperweight ...?  Empty Frank Thrower for Dartington Silver Jubilee paperweight ...?

Post by Froggery July 1st 2021, 8:36 pm

I always assumed that this is Dartington Crystal Silver Jubilee paperweight FT217 designed by Frank Thrower, am I wrong? Frank Thrower for Dartington Silver Jubilee paperweight ...?  Paperw11
I have a vintage shop on Etsy and this is how it has been listed. I have just received a Notice of Intellectual Property Infringement
from Etsy filed on behalf of Geraldine Casper, claiming it is Geraldine Casper Intellectual Property with the authorized examples of the work being in Glass paperweights in the Art Institute of Chicago / Geraldine J. Casper. Applation identifies artworks and some photos. Has the world gone mad or is it me...?
Froggery
Froggery

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2016-02-27

Back to top Go down

Frank Thrower for Dartington Silver Jubilee paperweight ...?  Empty Re: Frank Thrower for Dartington Silver Jubilee paperweight ...?

Post by benwilliams July 1st 2021, 9:28 pm

Look on eBay how many of these are being sold as Dartington paperweights. Yes the world has gone mad.
benwilliams
benwilliams

Number of posts : 2316
Registration date : 2017-12-27

Back to top Go down

Frank Thrower for Dartington Silver Jubilee paperweight ...?  Empty Re: Frank Thrower for Dartington Silver Jubilee paperweight ...?

Post by denbydump July 2nd 2021, 9:20 am

I'll move this to glass discussion
denbydump
denbydump
Consultant
Consultant

Number of posts : 7225
Registration date : 2014-06-01

http://www.magicfabric.magix.net/public/

Back to top Go down

Post by chasdevlin September 7th 2021, 5:17 pm

Bit late seeing this but you might be interested to know I too have an Etsy shop and at around the same time as you also had a complaint from Geraldine Casper ( or more accurately her estate as she's passed away) on the same grounds as you for a Ronneby FM glass fish paperweight. I didn't respond and a few days later the complaint was withdrawn and I just moved it to active listings again ( it has since sold).
All very mysterious.
chasdevlin
chasdevlin

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2016-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum