US pot with written HH mark, Rudiger Endrejat?

3 posters

Go down

US pot with written HH mark, Rudiger Endrejat?  Empty US pot with written HH mark, Rudiger Endrejat?

Post by OlenaEllis June 20th 2021, 6:27 pm

I have searched high and low trying to figure out the signature on this piece with no luck. Someone thought this may be an early Henry Hammond piece, so I am here to see if I can get a confirmation or any other ideas of who the maker may be if it is not him. Purchased in Denver, Colorado, USA.  Thank you for your time and assistance.

US pot with written HH mark, Rudiger Endrejat?  Vase10
US pot with written HH mark, Rudiger Endrejat?  Vase310
OlenaEllis
OlenaEllis

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2021-06-20

Back to top Go down

US pot with written HH mark, Rudiger Endrejat?  Empty Re: US pot with written HH mark, Rudiger Endrejat?

Post by studio-pots June 20th 2021, 7:06 pm

Not Henry Hammond early or late, I'm afraid but it does ring a bell. However, at the moment, it's not ringing loud enough.

Consultant
Consultant

Male Number of posts : 7812
Registration date : 2011-02-17

http://www.studio-pots.com

Back to top Go down

US pot with written HH mark, Rudiger Endrejat?  Empty Re: US pot with written HH mark, Rudiger Endrejat?

Post by OlenaEllis June 20th 2021, 9:31 pm

Thank you. If the bell rings loud enough, I would really like to hear your thoughts. Happy I have only hit dead ends trying to figure out the maker. Thanks for taking the time to respond, I appreciate it.
OlenaEllis
OlenaEllis

Back to top Go down

Post by NaomiM June 21st 2021, 2:58 am

Rudiger Endrejat? -

https://www.20thcenturyforum.com/t10620-rudiger-endrejat-germany

But best to check with one of the German groups, as I'm not finding many examples of their work for comparison.

Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 31598
Registration date : 2012-05-15

http://bispm.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by OlenaEllis June 21st 2021, 2:35 pm

I did not find many examples searching either. Thank you for the suggestion and I will give that a try.
OlenaEllis
OlenaEllis

Back to top Go down

Post by NaomiM June 21st 2021, 6:55 pm

My apologies, when I mentioned other German groups I was thinking of the West German one on FB. Our other groups on this site are for Identified pots. I'll move this thread to one of them if it's IDed.

Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 31598
Registration date : 2012-05-15

http://bispm.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by OlenaEllis June 21st 2021, 8:42 pm

Oh, okay. That would be awesome, thank you!
OlenaEllis
OlenaEllis

Back to top Go down

Post by OlenaEllis June 21st 2021, 8:44 pm

Can you send me a link to the posts' new home, as I cannot find it, please? Thank you!
OlenaEllis
OlenaEllis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum