Chinese bowl, 20thC, faux-Qianlong mark

2 posters

Go down

Chinese bowl, 20thC, faux-Qianlong mark Empty Chinese bowl, 20thC, faux-Qianlong mark

Post by Scotty February 1st 2021, 3:41 am

I have what I think is Vintage Ramen bowls. The have the traditional dragon and the Red Iron Mark on them. I was trying to find out what mark is on the bottom of the bowls? I have 4 bowls. I matched the mark on the bottom of the bowl to what I think might be Qing Dynasty and the period of Ch'ien-lung (1736-1795) I would appreciate any information on these bowls anyone might have. The age, where they are from, value, etc. ???

Thank you!

Chinese bowl, 20thC, faux-Qianlong mark Bowl_m10
Chinese bowl, 20thC, faux-Qianlong mark Inside10
Chinese bowl, 20thC, faux-Qianlong mark Outsid10
Scotty
Scotty

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2020-10-15

Back to top Go down

Chinese bowl, 20thC, faux-Qianlong mark Empty Re: Chinese bowl, 20thC, faux-Qianlong mark

Post by NaomiM February 1st 2021, 11:23 am

The mark is 20thC. The characters are copying earlier marks but the numbers show it’s 20thC . You might find the stamp on the Gotheborg website of Chinese Marks . Possibly made in Hong Kong. Production ware with transfer printed decoration.

https://gotheborg.com/marks/20thcenturychina.shtml

Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 31537
Registration date : 2012-05-15

http://bispm.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Chinese bowl, 20thC, faux-Qianlong mark Empty Re: Chinese bowl, 20thC, faux-Qianlong mark

Post by Scotty February 1st 2021, 5:47 pm

Thank you NaomiM,
I looked up the link you attached and it appears it is from Qinglong period and made between 1960-90. Thanks again for your help!!!!
Scotty
Scotty

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2020-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum