Landert pottery, Switzerland. Spectacular fondue set

3 posters

Go down

Landert pottery, Switzerland. Spectacular fondue set Empty Landert pottery, Switzerland. Spectacular fondue set

Post by slopingsteve Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:34 pm

Landert pottery, Switzerland. Spectacular fondue set Sam_3810Landert pottery, Switzerland. Spectacular fondue set Sam_3813
Landert pottery, Switzerland. Spectacular fondue set Sam_3814

Embrach is a municipality in the district of Bülach in the canton of Zürich in Switzerland. The Landert pottery is based there and have been making fondue sets since the 60s. Most are, tbh, quite pedestrian in decoration. This, on the other hand, is so cool I wonder how it gets to melt the cheese.
Four plates and the caquelon found in a charity shop in St Neots, Cambs. I can see myself putting on some weight in the near future....
slopingsteve
slopingsteve

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2013-08-24

Back to top Go down

Landert pottery, Switzerland. Spectacular fondue set Empty Re: Landert pottery, Switzerland. Spectacular fondue set

Post by Grumpy Grandad Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:11 pm

I've never before seen 'spectacular' and 'fondue set' in the same sentence, but I can't disagree. All you need now is some equally spectacular cheese....
Grumpy Grandad
Grumpy Grandad

Number of posts : 867
Registration date : 2019-11-11

Back to top Go down

Landert pottery, Switzerland. Spectacular fondue set Empty Re: Landert pottery, Switzerland. Spectacular fondue set

Post by 22 Crawford St. Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:02 pm

I wonder what they do in fondue restaurants with all the leftover fondue - they always give you too much.
22 Crawford St.
22 Crawford St.

Male Number of posts : 5607
Registration date : 2009-12-19

http://www.briglin.com

Back to top Go down

Post by slopingsteve Thu Sep 10, 2020 4:24 pm

This pot holds over 3 pints. That's enough for 12 heart attacks.
slopingsteve
slopingsteve

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2013-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum