Chinese Vase, late 20thC, faux-Da Qing Qianlong

4 posters

Go down

Chinese Vase, late 20thC, faux-Da Qing Qianlong Empty Chinese Vase, late 20thC, faux-Da Qing Qianlong

Post by brendaphx May 1st 2019, 10:39 pm

Blue and grayish white-6" tall.  Heavy for it's size.  I couldn't capture it in a picture, but inside on the bottom, it has a kind of blop of clay?  I would love to find out more about it.  Thank you!Chinese Vase, late 20thC, faux-Da Qing Qianlong Chinsi11Chinese Vase, late 20thC, faux-Da Qing Qianlong Img_2016Chinese Vase, late 20thC, faux-Da Qing Qianlong Img_2017
brendaphx
brendaphx

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2019-05-01

Back to top Go down

Chinese Vase, late 20thC, faux-Da Qing Qianlong Empty Re: Chinese Vase, late 20thC, faux-Da Qing Qianlong

Post by denbydump May 1st 2019, 10:41 pm

I will have to move this to ID my pottery
denbydump
denbydump
Consultant
Consultant

Number of posts : 7226
Registration date : 2014-06-01

http://www.magicfabric.magix.net/public/

Back to top Go down

Chinese Vase, late 20thC, faux-Da Qing Qianlong Empty Re: Chinese Vase, late 20thC, faux-Da Qing Qianlong

Post by NaomiM May 1st 2019, 11:49 pm

It’s a modern piece. I think the mark is Chinese but I’m afraid I can’t tell Chinese and Japanese characters apart; I’m just going by the fact it’s in a square. But the vase may have been made in a factory in Taiwan or Korea. You may find the mark on the Gotheborg.com website

Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 31543
Registration date : 2012-05-15

http://bispm.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by janetpjohn May 2nd 2019, 3:41 am

It is on the gotheborg site under Chinese marks. It's upside down here, but it says Da Qing Qianlong, as you thought, and 1970s or later.
janetpjohn
janetpjohn

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2015-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post by brendaphx May 2nd 2019, 7:25 pm

Thank you Janet.
brendaphx
brendaphx

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2019-05-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum