Stylish Smoked Glass Side Table On Casters Made From Plywood Mid Century??

2 posters

Go down

Stylish Smoked Glass Side Table On Casters Made From Plywood Mid Century?? Empty Stylish Smoked Glass Side Table On Casters Made From Plywood Mid Century??

Post by LEGSY September 11th 2018, 2:21 pm

This stylish little coffee table and wondered if anybody recognized where or when it may have been made seems very nice with a tightly fitted slab of smoked glass and a lovely shelf i just love the design of the piece complete with stainless steel castors all seems vintage maybe mid-century? Danish? AnyStylish Smoked Glass Side Table On Casters Made From Plywood Mid Century?? P1010317
Stylish Smoked Glass Side Table On Casters Made From Plywood Mid Century?? P1010316
Stylish Smoked Glass Side Table On Casters Made From Plywood Mid Century?? P1010317
ideas greatly appreciated.
LEGSY
LEGSY

Male Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2017-02-19

Back to top Go down

Stylish Smoked Glass Side Table On Casters Made From Plywood Mid Century?? Empty Re: Stylish Smoked Glass Side Table On Casters Made From Plywood Mid Century??

Post by LEGSY September 11th 2018, 2:21 pm

Stylish Smoked Glass Side Table On Casters Made From Plywood Mid Century?? P1010319
Stylish Smoked Glass Side Table On Casters Made From Plywood Mid Century?? P1010320
Stylish Smoked Glass Side Table On Casters Made From Plywood Mid Century?? P1010318
LEGSY
LEGSY

Back to top Go down

Stylish Smoked Glass Side Table On Casters Made From Plywood Mid Century?? Empty Re: Stylish Smoked Glass Side Table On Casters Made From Plywood Mid Century??

Post by denbydump September 11th 2018, 2:31 pm

No marks anywhere?
Might be worth a close look at the castors, even remove one,
to see if they have any manufacturer's marks on them.
denbydump
denbydump
Consultant
Consultant

Number of posts : 7217
Registration date : 2014-06-01

http://www.magicfabric.magix.net/public/

Back to top Go down

Post by LEGSY September 11th 2018, 2:56 pm

Hi Denbydump,

Just got one of the castors off and in small text it has UK & Micro?
Thanks for the pointer blimey such small text on them would it mean there is a good chance of an English attribution on the table do you think? Also shown it to my mum and she says it looks typically 60's she is a child of the 60's so maybe she is correct for a change lol...Stylish Smoked Glass Side Table On Casters Made From Plywood Mid Century?? P1010321
LEGSY
LEGSY

Back to top Go down

Post by denbydump September 11th 2018, 3:03 pm

May have been made for somewhere like Habitat.
denbydump
denbydump
Consultant
Consultant

Back to top Go down

Post by LEGSY September 11th 2018, 3:08 pm

Thank you Doh! guess i got a bit carried away hoping it might be something special i will have a look at more modern makers starting with Habitat Most Excellent
LEGSY
LEGSY

Back to top Go down

Post by denbydump September 11th 2018, 3:17 pm

Well Habitat goes back some way, and they had stuff made for them under licence,
by many European manufacturers
denbydump
denbydump
Consultant
Consultant

Back to top Go down

Post by LEGSY September 11th 2018, 3:23 pm

Yeagh i have just been looking i guess i am a little young to be as ignorant as i just was about them some of the designs were really nice and i have found some similar designed side tables they are selling presently so i think your on the right line with Habitat etc Great site cheers
LEGSY
LEGSY

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum