WHAT WAS YOUR BEST POTTERY DAY EVER?

+3
studio-pots
denbydump
dantheman
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

WHAT WAS YOUR BEST POTTERY DAY EVER? - Page 2 Empty Re: WHAT WAS YOUR BEST POTTERY DAY EVER?

Post by Potty April 10th 2016, 7:19 pm

studio-pots wrote:You probably would have loved it Potty. However, please note that I singled out Tim "Raku" Andrews as one of the potters I thought worth seeing there and Rowena Brown's houses are raku too.

Note to self - it must have been even worse than I originally thought if I thought raku pots were some of the best there. Cheeky

Big Laughter Big Laughter

Looking at pics online, Duncan Ross was there, how can you not rate his pots? Insane Cheeky

I do like his pots a lot, but the ones I like seen to start at around £600+ Shock

Potty
Potty

Number of posts : 3674
Registration date : 2010-09-28

Back to top Go down

WHAT WAS YOUR BEST POTTERY DAY EVER? - Page 2 Empty Re: WHAT WAS YOUR BEST POTTERY DAY EVER?

Post by studio-pots April 10th 2016, 8:03 pm

I remember Trevor, who started the Harlequin Gallery and then became my landlord on the original site, had acquired a Duncan Ross pot from somewhere and asked me to try and sell it for him. It was a large pot like the 600+ pots you mention and I did manage to shift it eventually but only because he let me knocked it out for £50.

Consultant
Consultant

Male Number of posts : 7817
Registration date : 2011-02-17

http://www.studio-pots.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Potty April 10th 2016, 8:18 pm

studio-pots wrote:I remember Trevor, who started the Harlequin Gallery and then became my landlord on the original site, had acquired a Duncan Ross pot from somewhere and asked me to try and sell it for him. It was a large pot like the 600+ pots you mention and I did manage to shift it eventually but only because he let me knocked it out for £50.

Let me know if you get any more! Big Laughter

Can imagine the secondary market for them not doing so great, in comparison to the "new" price anyway, but same can be said for most current potters really.

Potty
Potty

Number of posts : 3674
Registration date : 2010-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by dantheman April 10th 2016, 9:47 pm

as I have said before I know of 3 or 4 exceptions but imagine there are more

Consultant
Consultant

Male Number of posts : 15416
Registration date : 2008-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum