Crystal port glass - Welsh Royal Crystal

3 posters

Go down

Crystal port glass - Welsh Royal Crystal Empty Crystal port glass - Welsh Royal Crystal

Post by madkingsoup Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:20 pm

Hi

I've been trying to identify a glass I broke and have trawling round various forums, websites and social media hoping for help, so fingers crossed...

We now have one of a pair of port glasses, courtesy of my clumsiness, but they are proving very hard to identify. I found a copy of the makers mark on another website, but it's noted as unidentified, but as I have no idea how up to date the site is, I have to hope someone else knows:
Crystal port glass - Welsh Royal Crystal Unid021

It might help of course to see the glass itself. These are thumbnails of the remaining unbroken glass (click for larger versions):
Crystal port glass - Welsh Royal Crystal Img_2010 Crystal port glass - Welsh Royal Crystal Img_2011

Fingers *and toes* crossed...

Thanks
G

Last edited by denbydump on Tue Feb 21, 2023 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : pos ID)
madkingsoup
madkingsoup

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2015-12-23

Back to top Go down

Crystal port glass - Welsh Royal Crystal Empty Re: Crystal port glass - Welsh Royal Crystal

Post by carlos32golf Wed Dec 23, 2015 5:18 pm

Royal Welsh crystal
carlos32golf
carlos32golf

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2013-09-09

Back to top Go down

Crystal port glass - Welsh Royal Crystal Empty Re: Crystal port glass - Welsh Royal Crystal

Post by denbydump Tue Feb 21, 2023 1:37 am

Welsh Royal Crystal

https://welshroyalcrystal.co.uk/
denbydump
denbydump
Consultant
Consultant

Number of posts : 7222
Registration date : 2014-06-01

http://www.magicfabric.magix.net/public/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum