ID Teak sideboard with 'faceted' teak handles

2 posters

Go down

ID Teak sideboard with 'faceted' teak handles Empty ID Teak sideboard with 'faceted' teak handles

Post by meode2012 August 28th 2013, 10:29 pm

ID Teak sideboard with 'faceted' teak handles Kgrhqj13

I've had this sideboard (pictured in the place I purchased it from) for 6mths and have not been able to identify the maker. I can't find any labels serial numbers etc and can only say to my eye appears incredibly well made. The door edges are chamfered to ensure smooth closing, the grain in the veneer is stunning in its symmetry and even the back board is veneered. The pull handles on the doors and drawers are solid wood and in a faceted shape - it just feels and looks like a quality piece which incidentally very heavy! Somebody please put me out of my misery :-)))
meode2012
meode2012

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2013-08-28

Back to top Go down

ID Teak sideboard with 'faceted' teak handles Empty Re: ID Teak sideboard with 'faceted' teak handles

Post by Davee August 28th 2013, 10:44 pm

I'm no expert, but it does look similar to Ib Kofod Larsen designs.

Consultant
Consultant

Male Number of posts : 2212
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

ID Teak sideboard with 'faceted' teak handles Empty Re: ID Teak sideboard with 'faceted' teak handles

Post by meode2012 August 29th 2013, 4:38 pm

Thanks - I initially thought that myself but can only find the sideboards with the square handles - I'll keep looking :-)
meode2012
meode2012

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2013-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum