Very Large Hand Decorated Tile - Benaya Ceramic Art Tiles

3 posters

Go down

Very Large Hand Decorated Tile - Benaya Ceramic Art Tiles Empty Very Large Hand Decorated Tile - Benaya Ceramic Art Tiles

Post by AlanH January 23rd 2013, 7:32 pm

Me again, bit of a long shot - does anyone recognise the artist please? Tile is 12 inches square, is clearly hand decorated, makers mark obscured by frame and has what looks like a B over another letter, with a T or an I to the right at equal height between the other 2 letters. I am reluctant to dismantle it from the frame at the moment.
Many thanks,
Alan.
Very Large Hand Decorated Tile - Benaya Ceramic Art Tiles Goose_10
AlanH
AlanH

Male Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2012-09-05

Back to top Go down

Very Large Hand Decorated Tile - Benaya Ceramic Art Tiles Empty Re: Very Large Hand Decorated Tile - Benaya Ceramic Art Tiles

Post by NaomiM January 23rd 2013, 8:43 pm

It might be Highland stoneware. If you check out square-peg-gifts.co.uk website, (ceramics and pottery page), you'll see a couple of similar ones listed under "Benaya Ceramic Art Tiles".

Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 31566
Registration date : 2012-05-15

http://bispm.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Very Large Hand Decorated Tile - Benaya Ceramic Art Tiles Empty Re: Very Large Hand Decorated Tile - Benaya Ceramic Art Tiles

Post by AlanH January 23rd 2013, 8:50 pm

Indebted to you once again, Naomi.
Alan.
AlanH
AlanH

Male Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2012-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Potty January 23rd 2013, 10:37 pm

I think you may be right about Benaya Ceramics, but I don't understand the Highland Stoneware link? Shrugs

Potty
Potty

Number of posts : 3672
Registration date : 2010-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by NaomiM January 23rd 2013, 11:33 pm

I read Highland stoneware at the top of the page on that website. In retrospect it probably referred so some other ceramics on that webpage.

Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 31566
Registration date : 2012-05-15

http://bispm.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Potty January 24th 2013, 12:01 am

NaomiM wrote:I read Highland stoneware at the top of the page on that website. In retrospect it probably referred so some other ceramics on that webpage.

Ah, I thought they may have been some link that I had missed.

Potty
Potty

Number of posts : 3672
Registration date : 2010-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum