Nice one Excellent

Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 18339
Registration date : 2012-05-15

Back to top Go down

from Micknix

Post by tenpot on August 24th 2018, 7:27 am

Micknix asked me to put this up                                                                                                                                                         Ken Clark Ann Wynn Reeves  the sale at their house in Ringmer just outside of Lewes. I was fortunate enough to be invited to the house just after a local Auction house had been in and removed anything and everything they new to be of value for an upcoming sale.
I was invited to look at a collection of old 78 records which had belonged to Ann's father who turned out to be a successful orchestral conductor however the records were not for me.
The lady by the name of Angela who was Ann's niece asked me if I may be interested in any of the surplus which the Auction house had declined to take and I said I would like to take a look so she took me around the house. We then went into the living room and I was immediately drawn to a piece of pottery sitting on the mantle piece. It was a form in the shape of a house and it is absolutely stunning and is without a shadow of a doubt by Ann wynn Reeves. It is an incense burner.
tenpot

Male Number of posts : 2350
Registration date : 2008-06-07

http://aucoustier.blogspot.fr/

Back to top Go down

Re: Kenneth Clark & Ann Wynn Reeves

Post by tenpot on August 24th 2018, 7:34 am

tenpot

Male Number of posts : 2350
Registration date : 2008-06-07

http://aucoustier.blogspot.fr/

Back to top Go down