Dew drop pattern similar to Nuutajarvi Kastehelmi - Beyer & Co Germany

4 posters

Go down

Dew drop pattern similar to Nuutajarvi Kastehelmi - Beyer & Co Germany  Empty Dew drop pattern similar to Nuutajarvi Kastehelmi - Beyer & Co Germany

Post by CMC November 19th 2012, 3:42 pm

Not a plate or bowl but in the form of a vase? I have 2 one 7.5" 0ne 5.5" small opening  at the flat polished edge on the base formed by joining 2 halves together.

Dew drop pattern similar to Nuutajarvi Kastehelmi - Beyer & Co Germany  SDC12632 Dew drop pattern similar to Nuutajarvi Kastehelmi - Beyer & Co Germany  SDC12639 Dew drop pattern similar to Nuutajarvi Kastehelmi - Beyer & Co Germany  SDC12640 Dew drop pattern similar to Nuutajarvi Kastehelmi - Beyer & Co Germany  SDC12642

Thanks for looking Chris

Last edited by denbydump on February 16th 2023, 1:02 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Pos ID)
CMC
CMC

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2012-05-27

Back to top Go down

Dew drop pattern similar to Nuutajarvi Kastehelmi - Beyer & Co Germany  Empty Re: Dew drop pattern similar to Nuutajarvi Kastehelmi - Beyer & Co Germany

Post by RVsaid November 20th 2012, 9:10 am

I have seen and held one before but didn't buy it. I thought at the time possibly Riihimaki but was never able to find it in any references. Not much help sorry
RVsaid
RVsaid

Number of posts : 1460
Registration date : 2012-08-12

Back to top Go down

Dew drop pattern similar to Nuutajarvi Kastehelmi - Beyer & Co Germany  Empty Re: Dew drop pattern similar to Nuutajarvi Kastehelmi - Beyer & Co Germany

Post by styleinvasion November 20th 2012, 10:51 am

walther glas is my thought
styleinvasion
styleinvasion

Number of posts : 1348
Registration date : 2010-12-11

http://adorabilis.com

Back to top Go down

Post by brin mcardle November 20th 2012, 2:37 pm

it looks walther glas to me
brin mcardle
brin mcardle

Number of posts : 2715
Registration date : 2011-06-18

Back to top Go down

Post by CMC November 21st 2012, 12:30 pm

Interesting... I have searched loads of images and albums and can find nothing similar in a Walther design are these replies based on a known pattern or based on the design similarity to the Walther Solifleur vases which are a similar in design but no pattern.
cheers Chris
CMC
CMC

Back to top Go down

Post by CMC December 28th 2012, 12:45 am

They are German, Beyer&Co.....

https://picasaweb.google.com/102861706167408125672/1GermanGlass#5575702556778885874

Chris
CMC
CMC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum