Can someone please tell me what category of glass this bowl would fit into?

Go down

Can someone please tell me what category of glass this bowl would fit into? Empty Can someone please tell me what category of glass this bowl would fit into?

Post by treasure.hunter.D on June 10th 2012, 6:35 pm

I don't need a lengthy ID or anything unless you know it off of the top of your head. I just need to know what you would call the glass type for this bowl. It's peach glass from the 50's or 60's and the white pattern is in the glass. There's no texture or anything it simply looks like it is floating in the glass. I haven't been able to find anything that looks like it probably because I am not using the right search terms as I am a complete novice with glass.

Thanks a ton.

Can someone please tell me what category of glass this bowl would fit into? Peach110
Can someone please tell me what category of glass this bowl would fit into? Img_8110

treasure.hunter.D
treasure.hunter.D

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2012-05-25

http://www.ebay.ca/sch/treasure.hunter.d/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=

Back to top Go down

Can someone please tell me what category of glass this bowl would fit into? Empty Re: Can someone please tell me what category of glass this bowl would fit into?

Post by NaomiM on July 22nd 2012, 4:13 pm

Probably 'spatter glass' - see ebay listing "Vintage Maltese Mtarfa spatter glass small Vase"

Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 21053
Registration date : 2012-05-15

Back to top Go down

Can someone please tell me what category of glass this bowl would fit into? Empty Re: Can someone please tell me what category of glass this bowl would fit into?

Post by treasure.hunter.D on July 24th 2012, 8:40 am

Thanks Naomi, much appreciated.

Cheers
treasure.hunter.D
treasure.hunter.D

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2012-05-25

http://www.ebay.ca/sch/treasure.hunter.d/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum