Retro Electronic Collectors in Leeds / Bradford

Go down

Retro Electronic Collectors in Leeds / Bradford Empty Retro Electronic Collectors in Leeds / Bradford

Post by JohnnyRetronix on February 1st 2012, 7:34 pm

Hi everyone!

I'm new to the forum and just wanted to say hi, I already did in the introductions thread elsewhere on the forum. I'm Johnny and I live in North West Leeds. I'm mainly into collecting and dealing vintage and retro electronics plus other collectables. I just wanted to know if there are any other people into similar things in or around Leeds / Bradford / West Yorkshire.

Anyway I'll be contributing to this forum in the future now that I've found it!

kind regards

Johnny
JohnnyRetronix
JohnnyRetronix

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2012-02-01

Back to top Go down

Retro Electronic Collectors in Leeds / Bradford Empty Re: Retro Electronic Collectors in Leeds / Bradford

Post by skay on February 2nd 2012, 10:42 pm

Happy Not from your area Johnny but I'd love to see some of your collection please?

xx

big ed wrote:Burt lancaster spat on me Sad

brin mcardle wrote:Probably no surprise...I love this

Taylor Thomas wrote:Have you got enough quotes Sue?

l33ham180 wrote:the wife wants massive

NaomiM wrote:...didn't even have the excuse it was for charity. Just liked his balls. Cheeky

dantheman wrote:I think it's shit

22 Crawford St. wrote:No one likes clowns.

skay
skay
Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 3485
Registration date : 2008-02-03

Back to top Go down

Retro Electronic Collectors in Leeds / Bradford Empty Re: Retro Electronic Collectors in Leeds / Bradford

Post by JohnnyRetronix on February 2nd 2012, 11:11 pm

I'll have to take some photos, or even some video to post on youtube, I might set up like a minature electronic games arcade with all my games switched on - if I can find that many batteries!

At the moment my house is getting like that hoarding guys off that channel 4 documentary that was on the other week... I wish I was joking!

What do you collect Skay?
JohnnyRetronix
JohnnyRetronix

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2012-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post by skay on February 3rd 2012, 4:31 pm

Not much anymore Johnny Happy I'm trying to break the habit in my old age.

But I like the idea of vintage electronics Retro Electronic Collectors in Leeds / Bradford 847164 looking and remembering, not actually playing the games.

xx

big ed wrote:Burt lancaster spat on me Sad

brin mcardle wrote:Probably no surprise...I love this

Taylor Thomas wrote:Have you got enough quotes Sue?

l33ham180 wrote:the wife wants massive

NaomiM wrote:...didn't even have the excuse it was for charity. Just liked his balls. Cheeky

dantheman wrote:I think it's shit

22 Crawford St. wrote:No one likes clowns.

skay
skay
Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 3485
Registration date : 2008-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum