Studio pottery bowl marked " Kaz “ - Karen Harrison

2 posters

Go down

Studio pottery bowl marked " Kaz “ - Karen Harrison Empty Studio pottery bowl marked " Kaz “ - Karen Harrison

Post by vanmann October 24th 2011, 7:43 pm

I have just bought two similar bowls with the incised mark "kaz". Any ID thoughts? Thanks John

Studio pottery bowl marked " Kaz “ - Karen Harrison Potter38

Studio pottery bowl marked " Kaz “ - Karen Harrison Potter39
vanmann
vanmann

Male Number of posts : 598
Registration date : 2010-04-19

Back to top Go down

Studio pottery bowl marked " Kaz “ - Karen Harrison Empty Re: Studio pottery bowl marked " Kaz “ - Karen Harrison

Post by orangefrog October 25th 2011, 8:56 pm

I remembered coming across 'KAZ' sometime recently because it reminded me of school - Kaz, Baz, Daz, Raz etc

I found it again - Karen Harrison (from the Yates-Owen et el book). I don't know if it is by her but the mark in the book looks very similar. - 'Domestic ware, large bowls, jugs, dishes & casseroles in reduced stoneware. Decorated in blues, greens & creams. Glaze on glaze.'
orangefrog
orangefrog

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2010-03-17

Back to top Go down

Studio pottery bowl marked " Kaz “ - Karen Harrison Empty Re: Studio pottery bowl marked " Kaz “ - Karen Harrison

Post by orangefrog October 25th 2011, 9:06 pm

look at creative-studios.com , you'll find her there and the pots look right.
orangefrog
orangefrog

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2010-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by vanmann October 25th 2011, 10:15 pm

Thanks for the pointer, I have found her website Kazworks and definitely her work she has a pair of almost identical bowls.
vanmann
vanmann

Male Number of posts : 598
Registration date : 2010-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum