came across a fab site whilst searching

Go down

came across a fab site whilst searching  Empty came across a fab site whilst searching

Post by flying free June 25th 2010, 3:23 pm

Fabulous list if you scroll down to alphabetical.

http://www.ceramic-signatures.com/index.php?id_page=1899

m
flying free
flying free

Number of posts : 617
Registration date : 2010-02-21

Back to top Go down

came across a fab site whilst searching  Empty Re: came across a fab site whilst searching

Post by big ed June 25th 2010, 4:16 pm

Yes , i've seen this site before , but can't seem to get any info at all came across a fab site whilst searching  466571
big ed
big ed
Consultant
Consultant

Male Number of posts : 12199
Registration date : 2008-03-22

Back to top Go down

came across a fab site whilst searching  Empty Re: came across a fab site whilst searching

Post by flying free June 25th 2010, 4:23 pm

all those presented in blue are represented on the site. It mentions that biogs will be available mid this year. If you go to the right hand side of the home page and click on each of the subjects 'more..' bit it brings up all the pics of the items in that category e.g. italian pottery, and if you then click on them you get a name/designer/factory.
I just thought it was a useful list of designers by alphabetical order which, since most of the time I have no idea where my pieces come from country wise, is helpful to me came across a fab site whilst searching  212118 I also like to see many pics on one page as it makes it easier to scan through to see if there are similiarities and I think this site is presented very well.
flying free
flying free

Back to top Go down

Post by big ed June 25th 2010, 4:30 pm

Ah , Iv'e got you now , yes not a bad site at all .
big ed
big ed
Consultant
Consultant

Back to top Go down

Post by big ed June 25th 2010, 4:36 pm

Just realised were i'd see this site before , I had already listed it a while back in the european ceramic signature thread .
big ed
big ed
Consultant
Consultant

Back to top Go down

Post by dantheman June 25th 2010, 4:53 pm

came across a fab site whilst searching  677383

Consultant
Consultant

Male Number of posts : 14724
Registration date : 2008-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post by flying free June 25th 2010, 4:56 pm

Oh, sorry, I didn't realise there was more than one place for listing things like this came across a fab site whilst searching  212118 otherwise I might have found it earlier. I'll go have search through now.
flying free
flying free

Back to top Go down

Post by big ed June 25th 2010, 5:02 pm

It's under the pottery books etc . , we didn't have a backstamps thread at that time , you listed correctly , no probs , ed
big ed
big ed
Consultant
Consultant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum