Orange & Yellow Sommerso teardrop vase ? Murano ?

Go down

Orange & Yellow Sommerso teardrop vase ? Murano ? Empty Orange & Yellow Sommerso teardrop vase ? Murano ?

Post by caz on May 18th 2010, 9:52 am

Thanks for the great site! Hope you can help me with my vases Orange & Yellow Sommerso teardrop vase ? Murano ? 212118 Caz
Orange & Yellow Sommerso teardrop vase ? Murano ? Img_0023Orange & Yellow Sommerso teardrop vase ? Murano ? Img_0024
caz
caz

Female Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2010-05-16

Back to top Go down

Orange & Yellow Sommerso teardrop vase ? Murano ? Empty Re: Orange & Yellow Sommerso teardrop vase ? Murano ?

Post by skay on May 18th 2010, 1:57 pm

The shape looks similar to the Whitefriars and Caithness bud vases albeit too tall, but to me (not an expert) the colour is wrong. Is the base shiney or matt or what?

xx

big ed wrote:Burt lancaster spat on me Sad

brin mcardle wrote:Probably no surprise...I love this

Taylor Thomas wrote:Have you got enough quotes Sue?

l33ham180 wrote:the wife wants massive

NaomiM wrote:...didn't even have the excuse it was for charity. Just liked his balls. Cheeky

dantheman wrote:I think it's shit

22 Crawford St. wrote:No one likes clowns.

skay
skay
Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 3479
Registration date : 2008-02-03

Back to top Go down

Orange & Yellow Sommerso teardrop vase ? Murano ? Empty Re: Orange & Yellow Sommerso teardrop vase ? Murano ?

Post by Nic on May 18th 2010, 2:06 pm

Definitely neither WF nor Caithness. My first instinct is contemporary Chinese, based on the colours and finish.
Nic
Nic
Administrator
Administrator

Male Number of posts : 2526
Registration date : 2008-03-21

http://www.wilsonandcoleman.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by caz on May 19th 2010, 1:56 am

The base is ground flat and so is the rim does this help ? It is so close to one on Pips site though! Orange & Yellow Sommerso teardrop vase ? Murano ? 212118
caz
caz

Female Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2010-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum