Funky, Retro, but what are they? Elme Glasbruk

3 posters

Go down

Funky, Retro, but what are they? Elme Glasbruk Empty Funky, Retro, but what are they? Elme Glasbruk

Post by FatLavaLover May 17th 2010, 10:59 pm

Funky, Retro, but what are they? Elme Glasbruk 12570610

I was out looking for some WGP when I found these two beauties. Now as a newbie collector I don't know much about WGP but I know even less about glass. Does anyone have any idea what these bits of glass are ?

Last edited by denbydump on February 7th 2023, 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : pos ID)
FatLavaLover
FatLavaLover

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-05-12

Back to top Go down

Funky, Retro, but what are they? Elme Glasbruk Empty Re: Funky, Retro, but what are they? Elme Glasbruk

Post by Nic May 17th 2010, 11:14 pm

If you could put each piece in a thread of its own, that would be great - it makes it easier for future archiving. Funky, Retro, but what are they? Elme Glasbruk 175374

But the vase on the left is by Elme Glasbruk, Sweden, from a series that is colloquially known as 'Peacock' (it's likely that it was never given a proper name by the factory). It likely dates to the mid/late 1960s.
Nic
Nic
Administrator
Administrator

Male Number of posts : 2392
Registration date : 2008-03-21

http://www.wilsonandcoleman.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Funky, Retro, but what are they? Elme Glasbruk Empty Re: Funky, Retro, but what are they? Elme Glasbruk

Post by skay May 18th 2010, 3:58 pm

Funky, Retro, but what are they? Elme Glasbruk 212118 Welcome to the forum Lover Funky, Retro, but what are they? Elme Glasbruk 124209

xx

big ed wrote:Burt lancaster spat on me Sad

brin mcardle wrote:Probably no surprise...I love this

Taylor Thomas wrote:Have you got enough quotes Sue?

l33ham180 wrote:the wife wants massive

NaomiM wrote:...didn't even have the excuse it was for charity. Just liked his balls. Cheeky

dantheman wrote:I think it's shit

22 Crawford St. wrote:No one likes clowns.

skay
skay
Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 3351
Registration date : 2008-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post by FatLavaLover May 18th 2010, 9:40 pm

Funky, Retro, but what are they? Elme Glasbruk 21233410

Hi Nic thanks for the ID and here's the Glasbruk on its own. I'll pop the other one on a different thread; and hi Skay thanks for the welcome :-)
FatLavaLover
FatLavaLover

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum