Please ID this European cut glass decorated center handle server

3 posters

Go down

Please ID this European cut glass decorated center handle server Empty Please ID this European cut glass decorated center handle server

Post by Inez Austin July 27th 2009, 9:49 pm

I have fair number of these, all different sizes and decorations. I have assumed they are Bohemian and early 20th Century. Any additional info would be great. European cut ball with painted gold floral deco, hollow and ribbed stem, 6-1/4 inches wide x 5-3/8 tall. (old dog here can't or is it won't do metric). Thanks, Inez
Inez Austin
Inez Austin

Female Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-07-23

Back to top Go down

Please ID this European cut glass decorated center handle server Empty Re: Please ID this European cut glass decorated center handle server

Post by Inez Austin July 27th 2009, 9:53 pm

I' following the directions but it isn't showing up!

European cut ball with painted gold floral hollow stem 6-14W x 5-38T forum.jpg
Inez Austin
Inez Austin

Back to top Go down

Please ID this European cut glass decorated center handle server Empty Re: Please ID this European cut glass decorated center handle server

Post by Inez Austin July 27th 2009, 10:24 pm

Lets try using tinypic:Please ID this European cut glass decorated center handle server P4mer
Inez Austin
Inez Austin

Back to top Go down

Post by skay July 27th 2009, 10:33 pm

Nuh-huh You've cracked it Inez - the pic, not the glass.

xx

big ed wrote:Burt lancaster spat on me Sad

brin mcardle wrote:Probably no surprise...I love this

Taylor Thomas wrote:Have you got enough quotes Sue?

l33ham180 wrote:the wife wants massive

NaomiM wrote:...didn't even have the excuse it was for charity. Just liked his balls. Cheeky

dantheman wrote:I think it's shit

22 Crawford St. wrote:No one likes clowns.

skay
skay
Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 3351
Registration date : 2008-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Nic July 27th 2009, 11:26 pm

A small note on Tinypic - the images tend to vanish after a while, leaving threads fairly useless.

If you're having problems with the internal photo-hosting (who doesn't? It's an awful tempramental beast of a thing - but we'e lumped with it!) and you want to use an external host, then you should give Photobucket a whirl - their hosting is permanent.

Would it be okay if I tidied up this thread and moved your images to the internal host for you?
Nic
Nic
Administrator
Administrator

Male Number of posts : 2392
Registration date : 2008-03-21

http://www.wilsonandcoleman.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Inez Austin July 28th 2009, 12:36 am

Surely. No problem if you want me to post them another way. Let me see if I can do it now, just using my computer.

Please ID this European cut glass decorated center handle server Europe12

HA! it worked. What I did was once it gave me a thumbprint ID I clicked twice on the name, them right click copy. Then I still hit the copy if the format. Then back up to the host an image click to close then control V to place in post. I remembered having to do that in another forum. Will fix the dolphin double too.
Inez Austin
Inez Austin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum