Likely Delft Swaine and Co Germany Coffee Cup but A Girl and Dog Lithophane

Go down

Likely Delft Swaine and Co Germany Coffee Cup but A Girl and Dog Lithophane Empty Likely Delft Swaine and Co Germany Coffee Cup but A Girl and Dog Lithophane

Post by RVsaid February 21st 2023, 8:44 am

Judging by another example I found this looks to be a Delft Swaine and Co Germany coffee cup however the other example had a different lithophane and painted brand mark. I found a pair and the blue digit marking on base rim is different so I actually believe it is two letters rather than digits possibly LG

Looks to be a girl with either an oddly tailed Chow Chow dog or a sizeable cat. I think it's a Chow Chow and the back leg is oddly finished making it look like a tail.... but heck I can talk myself into seeing anything.

Thanks for any help provided.

Likely Delft Swaine and Co Germany Coffee Cup but A Girl and Dog Lithophane P1710410

Likely Delft Swaine and Co Germany Coffee Cup but A Girl and Dog Lithophane P1710412

Likely Delft Swaine and Co Germany Coffee Cup but A Girl and Dog Lithophane P1710411

Likely Delft Swaine and Co Germany Coffee Cup but A Girl and Dog Lithophane P1710413

Likely Delft Swaine and Co Germany Coffee Cup but A Girl and Dog Lithophane P1710414

Likely Delft Swaine and Co Germany Coffee Cup but A Girl and Dog Lithophane P1710415
RVsaid
RVsaid

Number of posts : 1457
Registration date : 2012-08-12

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum